Friday, August 7, 2009

Taking Our Time

Adult Blog Hub
It was Jasmine's turn. She woke me up with her wet lips around my cock sucking me. In no time I just spurted into her mouth. The cum dripped out of her mouth onto me and she licked it all up. She climbed on top of me and we kissed and tongue kissed.

I needed to piss, so off we went to the bathroom. Her small hand reaching from behind me and guiding my hard cock. The yellow spray was heavy, I really needed to go. After I finished she licked my cock with her tongue. I could feel the wetness of her saliva.

She put her arms around my neck and my hands held her ass. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed again and I carried her back to bed. I heard the bell ring and knocking at the door. I disregarded it, I knew it was Dee or Zoe & Gretta. I told Jasmine all my attention is on her now.

We spent a long time doing 69. She came twice in my mouth and I came in her mouth. Her pussy really tastes very sweet with a nice smell. Her juices are not thick, rather more liquid; very tasty.

We fucked several times and she wanted me to slap her ass. It was funny because her skin color is not black, rather a bronze chocolate , the redness didn't show. I smacked her more and harder. She really liked it that I licked her ass with my tongue.

We played together for sometime with each others body. I sucked her stiff nipples and she squeezed my balls very hard, making me moan.

I knew we could stay like this the whole day just fucking and sucking each other but we both have work to do. I know that later someone will come over to pay me a visit. Zoe & Gretta want me to come over there. I just haven't had the chance. K already introduced Debbie to both of them.

I like this summer so much.

No comments: