Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Party

Adult Blog Hub
Any party we have usually involves sex, this was no exception. We had a big BBQ and I cooked for several hours. A lot of friends came over. As the night grew late we drank more & more. I saw everyone getting touchy with one another.

I will admit I have a double standard. I didn't want K fucking any other guy. Call me two faced or whatever, I don't care. I saw Johnny just itching to get his cock in K's pussy. How did I fix that? She drank more than she should have. She cant hold her liquor , I know that so she just fell asleep. We carried her upstairs and I undressed her and covered her up. She slept like a baby until morning.

I, on the other hand fucked my brains out. I didn't pay attention who was there since we were drinking. Hope and Carol showed up sexy as ever. I was sitting with Jasmine when Hope came over. I saw she was drinking but didn't care. She sat down on the other side of me.

I felt Hope's hand on my leg, Jasmine just laughed and told me I was stealing right out of the cradle. She put her hand right on my crotch. Jasmine took my hand and said to bring her with me. We went to her room and soon the three of us were undressed. Although Hope is still a teenager her breasts are fully developed. Her pussy is completely shaved and told me she isn't a virgin and on the pill. The girls started to kiss and I got really hard, very fast.

I went on the bed and both girls started to lick my cock and balls. Jasmine told Hope to squeeze my balls, which she did. Hope must have a lot of practice because she sucks cock very good. I came in Hope's mouth and the girls shared my cum.

Now for Hope's turn. I spread her legs apart and began to eat her and lick her. Jasmine sucked her breasts and nipples and kissed her. Hope moaned as I worked on her and Jasmine licked my cock, making me hard again. Now it was time to fuck her.

Hope got on all fours and I fucked her deep from behind. Jasmine layed down and Hope licked her pussy. I fucked Hope like a wild man. I came inside her and held her close to me as I exploded. Jasmine turned around and our sex dripped into her mouth.

I didn't bother to get dressed because I assumed that everyone by now were in several stages of fucking. I was correct as I saw girls fucking each other and several couples also fucking. I looked for Carol but I didn't find her.

Jasmine told me that Hope fell asleep upstairs. We went onto the back deck and we fucked together by ourselves. We fell asleep outside and I woke up to go piss. It was morning already. Most everyone had left so I decided to take a shower. The drinking and sex smelled bad. No sooner did I enter, the door opened. K was there and joined me.

I told her about last night, about Jasmine and Hope. We fucked together in the shower and played with each other.

It was a great party

No comments: