Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tomorrow Is Today

Adult Blog Hub
I was up early with the girls. I don't know why, we don't have enough bathrooms to accommodate everyone at the same time. I guess that's why they take showers together and don't mind crapping on the toilet when some one else is there. Well, I do mind, and I want to crap by myself reading the paper. I don't want to be distracted by a beautiful woman who I want to fuck. Anyways I went downstairs to make coffee and started to do work. I need to leave early today because traffic in Staten Island is crazy.

Is 7:00am too early to start? I don't think so. Well the girls left and I got down to work. Its still cool now even though its going to be in the 90's later on. I like working on the back deck. Yesterday Hope & Carol watched as Dee and I fucked together. I succumbed to fucking them too, but I couldn't help it. I thought today would be different, but it isn't.

I was working on my laptop and didn't notice anyone. Hope was naked standing to the side of me. She told me Carol is still sleeping so she came alone. Here is a girl who is developed like a woman but is still a teenager.

She straddled my lap and sit facing me, her tits against my shirt. This time I was going to show her how a woman should be pleased. I cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples and sucked them. Of course my cock was hard. She got off me and I undressed, releasing my cock. I laid her down on the couch and began to lick her and eat her pussy. In no time she was moaning and squirting her juices in my mouth. I turned her over and she got on her knees. I ate her from behind and slapped her ass beet red. Then we went 69 sucking and playing with each other. She squeezed my balls and I licked into her asshole.

She came on top of me and lowered herself on my cock. She was like a wild girl and when I exploded in her she collapsed on top of me. We were both sweaty and I licked her neck . My cock was still hard inside her. She then licked our sex off my cock and we kissed. She told me she loves having sex with me and wants to do it again.

We rested and cuddled because I needed to recharge. She played with my cock and I played with her pussy. I scooped out our sex onto my fingers and she licked them. I took some and spread it on her breasts and belly, mixing it with the sweat.

When I was ready again I got on top of her. She held me very tight as I fucked her. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I wanted to fuck her asshole but I didn't have any lube with me. Her pussy is very tight and I went very deep as I fucked her. When I finished, I stayed inside her and we kissed. I reached down and finger fucked her asshole, she liked that.

We took a shower outside and I brought out some towels for us to dry off. We talked for about an hour and then she left. I really enjoyed fucking her...But I still question myself.

No comments: