Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lousy Weather-Great Fuck

Adult Blog Hub
Thunderstorms again, its pouring. K & Jasmine went out early to the mall. I told them not to drive and stay there. This is bad accident weather. I made the mistake of going outside to nail down a window shutter that got loose Friday nite. I came in soaked so I needed to take a shower. Its a good thing I was only wearing shorts and sneakers. When I came in the phone was ringing. I didn't recognize the caller id so I didn't answer it. I left my wet clothes downstairs and took a shower.

I heard the doorbell ring and knocking at the door. I thought it was Dee since she waits to see if there are any cars in the driveway before she comes over. I finished drying myself so I left the towel in the bathroom and was naked when I answered the door. I was really embarrassed because it was our new neighbor Zoe from across the street. She smiled and asked me if I was going to invite her in. I just turned around and covered myself with a towel that I found in the hall closet.

I guess Germans are much more forward than Americans. She undressed and showed me her naked body, a beautiful fuck able woman. I knew K and Jasmine wouldn't be home until it stopped raining. Zoe told me that K explained our relationship and she very horny, so here she is.

She is very skilled giving me head. Her lips and mouth took me fully in. She massaged my balls and squeezed them when I told her I like that. She finger fucked my asshole and then licked her finger. I could see I would have lots of fun with her. She swallowed all my cum, nothing dripping out. Now it was her turn to be pleasured. Her nipples are very sensitive. When ever I licked them or bit them she moaned. Then I licked her under her arms tasting her sweat. When I got between her legs I didn't go to her pussy first. I licked her up and down on the insides of her thighs. Then I went to the pussy. She was very wet and dripping juices. She came in my mouth and screamed to me to fuck her. She started to speak German , of which I had no idea what she was talking about. I slapped her ass and told her to speak English. She laughed and said yes master. We continued until I was ready again.

She got on all fours and I entered her. I slapped her ass red as I fucked her and pulled her hair. I came inside her very hard. She felt my cum shoot in her. Fresh pussy always does that. Afterwards I ate her out tasting our sex and we shared it with our tongues.

She thanked me very much for the fucking. She called it fucking, not sex. I told her next time bring Gretta or send her alone. I want to taste her too. We sat on the couch drinking beer and talking. Looking at her got me hard again. She was surprised I get hard again so quickly. I told her I cant hold out very long but I do recharge quickly.

She finished her beer before me and started to give me another BJ. She also used her teeth going up and down my cock, I do like that. She squeezed my balls again and I came in her mouth once more. She kissed me, filling my mouth with the cum that I just gave her. It dribbled down on both of us. She licked it all off of me. She put her head on my chest and played with my cock. She just repeating that she must tell Gretta about this.

I told her tomorrow I am in "The City" all day and wont be home until late. But I do work out of my house a lot and never refuse a fucking. I told her she or Gretta needs no excuse to come over. I like to fuck as much as possible.

This summer is turning out to be one great fucking time.

No comments: