Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday with Dee

Adult Blog Hub

It was still raining when Jasmine left. I didn't bother to get dressed and answered the door naked. I knew it was Dee. She opened her raincoat and screamed surprise!. She was totally naked as well.

I immediately came to attention, who wouldn't seeing Dee. She held my cock and squeezed my balls very hard, I screamed because she really hurt me. But I still stayed hard and wanted to fuck her. I opened a beer and we shared it. I poured it into two glasses and she sucked my cock. I was going to cum in her beer glass when I was ready. I pulled out of her mouth and filled her beer glass with my cum. I mixed it together and told her to drink it. She drank the whole thing and liked it. I tasted beer on her breath when we kissed,not cum.

I could tell she needed the soft sex, not the rough sex she usually likes. We went in my bed and I licked her pussy. I was gentle with her and she liked that. Once she was ready to go she got on all fours and I fucked her. Then I became rough with her, spanking her ass real hard, making it deep red. I reached around and pinched her nipples hard making her moan and scream. When I finally came inside her, I pulled her belly close into me.

I licked her pussy afterwards and we shared our sex. Dee likes that a lot, most men wont do that.

I held her after sex and we talked. She asked me if Jasmine is a good sex partner. I told her yes she is . But I wont rate either of you. We went out to the deck naked and fucked once more. Then she went home. A wonderful Friday and a wonderful way to end the week. I expect to still have sex with K, my sex queen when she comes home.

No comments: