Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preparing

Adult Blog Hub
I am going to Queens tomorrow. I really hate Queens, no sense of street names. Anyway, its important I go. I would like to visit Pattie but I don't know if its possible. I am in the middle of a presentation. Debbie left already and I hear the doorbell ring. I want to ignore it since I need to get done. Now I hear knocking, ok I will answer the door.

Jody is here. I like fucking her, she fucks like a wild animal. I invite her in and make an excuse for not answering the door. My papers are all over the living room floor so I pick them up.

I turn around and she is naked. One of the things I like about Jody is, she doesn't waste time. The window blinds are open. I leave them so Hope & Carol can see me fucking Jody. I know they like to come into my yard and act like peeping Toms. Her naked back is against the window and I am sucking her nipples. She is a moaner and screamer so I wont go outside with her. She kneels down in front of me and licks my cock. Such a young girl and talented too. I don't want to cum yet so I lift her up.She leans backwards as I insert myself into her wet pussy. I slip in easy because her pussy is so wet. Then I feel her grip my cock like a vise, We start to fuck and her cunt tightens around my cock. As I let go inside her I feel her milk my cock.

We kiss a bit and offer her the use of the shower. She gets dressed and leaves. We kiss and she thanks me.She was very horny this morning.

I thought I was finished with this post, but I wasn't. I went outside , Hope & Carol saw me. They made a proposition with me. They are both over 18 and on the pill. They desperately want to to take turns fucking me. They saw me fucking Jody before and really want that.

I didn't answer them. Not because I wouldn't, rather because I am afraid of what will be.

No comments: