Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fresh Meat

Adult Blog Hub
I was wondering why Dee or the other girls haven't visited me. I found out Johnny is home. Who is Johnny? A troop commander home from Iraq and being deployed to Afghanistan in a few weeks. A real hero in my eyes. K told me he is staying with his mother who lives a block away from us.

To describe Johnny in a nutshell. A real mans, man. Tall, very physically built, very rough looking. He happens to be a super nice guy, I know him and we hung out together a couple of times. But I do know one thing. The only plan he has is to fuck as many girls as possible. So far Debbie, Jasmine, and K haven't visited him. But I know they will.

I consider myself above average in the sex department. This includes pleasing my partner and technique. But I cant compete with his stamina. I laugh, his head must be exploding with the sex that he is getting from Dee. Zoe and Gretta are also doing well with him.

We are suppose to have a bbq today and Johnny and his mother are invited. Its raining now so we will see what will be.

No comments: