Monday, August 10, 2009

Guest

Adult Blog Hub
This morning all three went to work at the same time instead of one going late. K told me they are expecting some new clients and want to show them around.

The doorbell rings and I hear knocking. I am trying to guess which one it is. Does Jody want to be fucked? How about Dee who is horny. Maybe Zoe and Gretta want a threesome.

Of course it was Dee, she always waits until all the cars are gone before coming over. Her big tits are just about covered with the bikini top she is wearing. Her beautiful perfect ass has no covering. She is wearing a micro string bottom. Only her pussy is covered. I like what she is wearing very much and I am hard. Although I shouldn't be having sex with her, I cant help it. The perfect sex partner who participates and just doesn't lay there.

She took her suit off and I undressed as well. We kissed and I took her outside to our enclosed back deck. Its extremely humid already and suppose to be very hot today. The awning is down so the sun isn't so bright on us. The lounge chair is wide enough for both of us. I put a towel under Dee and began to lick her.She twists her nipples and I finger fuck her pussy as I lick her. I see her already leaking out. She is ready to cum and my mouth is all around her pussy. She finally cums and I drink her juices. I save some and mix it with my saliva, dripping it in her mouth. She swallows it and we kiss.

I mount her, she wraps her legs around me and we fuck together. When I explode inside her I feel her pussy milking me. I get up and she turns onto her belly. I massage her back and tits and slap her ass until its very red. I spread her legs apart and lick her from the inside of her thighs to her asshole and pussy. We then go 69 spending time tasting and licking one another. We both cum in each others mouth.

We are very wet from the sex and the sex sweat that we had. Our bodies are slippery with one another. When we get up, her tits are against my chest and my stiff cock touches both of our stomachs. She reaches down and squeezes my balls very hard and I moan. I put hands on the bottom of her ass and lift her up. Wrapping her legs around my waist, my cock fits in her. We start to fuck again. Of course I am not ready so soon but we both like doing this.

We use the shower in the yard which is very private. Rinsing ourselves off from the sweat and sex. We go back on the deck dripping wet but the heat soon dries us. Dee gives me a great BJ and she swallows it all. Keeping a little to share with me.

Afterwards she lays her head on me and I play with her hair and she plays with my cock. We talk and I asked her about Johnny. At first she didn't answer me . But with some coaxing she told me his stamina was great,but lacked in technique and cant compare to me.

I guess each guy serves a purpose.

No comments: