Monday, August 10, 2009

I am Sorry It Happened

Adult Blog Hub
Its hot outside but I like the ocean breeze against my body. After Dee left I didn't bother to get dressed. I made my lunch naked and ate outside on the back deck. Its private, unless of course someone comes around.

I finished my lunch and drank a beer. Laying down on the double couch I began stroking myself. There was no particular reason for doing so, It just felt good. I heard someone coming up the back steps. I figured it must be one of the girls. I continued stroking myself figuring that whoever it is will join me.

I was in for a big surprise, it was Hope & Carol, the two teenagers who I would love to fuck except I don't want to go to jail. I didn't reach to cover myself and I was still hard. They told me they heard me with someone having sex before and they really wanted to watch. The girls undressed but I told them to go home. I explained to them my problem and they finally left. I stayed on the couch and masturbated. I didn't care if they were peeking or not. The thought of fucking both of them. The tight hairless pussy's, the moaning; made my head explode.

I know I am a perv, so I must control myself.

No comments: