Sunday, August 23, 2009

Naked Sunday

Adult Blog Hub
I like to sit on my deck and see the drizzle rain. The awning covers everything so I fell superior to Mother Nature. Its one of those mornings were I walk around naked. I got up with a raging hard on and looked at K. I wanted to fuck her so badly but I thought it would be better to let her sleep. I was tempted to go into Jasmine or Debbie room but thought better of it. I went downstairs to make a pot of coffee . Taking it outside I sat naked just watching the rain kind of try to make us all wet.

K knew I was up and soon joined me. She smiled as she too was naked. We will call it naked Sunday. It doesn't take me too long to get hard especially with the beautiful women who live with me. K and I usually take our time when we have sex. We like to feel each other. Sitting next to me we played with each other and kissed. K was funny and jerked me off. She wanted to see if I could hit the deck wall, I did. We laughed and she sucked me until I was hard again. I wanted to fuck her right away, but I can control myself.

I folded the beach towel in half and slid K down head first onto the towel. I stood up and spread her legs apart. I spit into her pussy and finger fucked her. Then I licked her ass hole and all the way to her pussy. I could tell she liked that because she was moaning. I was ready now to fuck her. I held her ankles as I bent forward to fit my cock into her pussy. I was laughing now and so was she. I started to fuck her, going up and down in her. As we were fucking Jasmine came out also naked. She licked her lips as I was fucking K. She came over to help and held K's legs so I could fuck her better. When I finally erupted into K'S pussy, my cum stayed there. K stood up and emptied all of it into Jasmine's mouth. She kissed us both and I could taste the sex.

Jasmine wanted to play with us both. I knew that Debbie would not be far behind so I suggested we all go inside. It was too early and some neighbors might hear us. I walked between Jasmine and K and felt both their hands on my ass, it made me hard. Jasmine was first to suck my cock but held her thumb at the bottom so I wouldn't cum. K and I kissed as Jasmine sucked me. Then she squeezed my balls very hard. I could see Debbie coming downstairs and she wanted to join in. I felt someone finger fucking my asshole and I was ready to cum. But again Jasmine pressed her finger against my cock to calm me down.

K and Jasmine left me to fuck themselves and I fucked Debbie. Usually I take my time but Jasmine had me so horny I couldn't take it any more. Debbie bent over the couch spreading her legs apart. Her pussy was wet because I slid right in. I fucked her fast and hard, slapping her ass beet red. I didn't cum right away because I already had sex so Debbie really enjoyed it that I needed to keep going.

I exploded inside Debbie and pulled her close to me holding her breasts, pinching her nipples. It was enjoyable for both of us. She liked the fact that I didn't cum right away and I needed the time to fuck her. When I pulled out Jasmine and K licked Debbie's pussy. The cum dripped into their mouths. I could see Debbie squeezing it out, the girls enjoying it. Then all three shared the cum between them.

I was done for now but later I sure would like to fuck them again. Nothing beats a Naked Sunday.

No comments: