Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yesterday

Adult Blog Hub
I needed to get out of the house early yesterday.Zoe and Gretta showed up at my door. I couldn't let them in, I must leave. K told me that Gretta was very kinky and I would enjoy her very much. Still, I had to go. I promised them tomorrow I would be home and would call them, but today was impossible.Now that I think about, 20 years ago I would have fucked them both right then and there and made excuses why I was late. But that is then, and now is today. Different priorities for different times.

I parked my car in the Village near where K and I used to live. We both still come here to eat and visit friends. Today I would visit Pattie. My first appointment was 11:00am and afterwards I met Pattie for lunch. She is still beautiful as the day when we first met and still sexually attractive. We ate at Eddie's because he knows me and gives me a private spot towards the back. My next appointment wasn't until 4:00pm so we had time to spend together. We went back to her place, the loft in SOHO. She had a surprise and showed me the new jacuzzi. Very nicely placed in front of the bay window. We undressed and went in. I could have fallen asleep if not for the fact that Pattie paid special attention to my cock. We fucked very nicely in the jacuzzi, her brown breasts against me. She apologized for leaving us last Sunday but business is business. I laughed because I trained her too well. But I am happy she is a successful woman who doesn't have to rely on a man to feed her. K is the same, she is her own woman, doesn't need my money. Evey guy should be secure that way. I am trying to make Debbie and Jasmine the same way.

We always enjoy the sex together.Pattie, my brown chocolate princess is very passionate during sex.

I didn't get home until almost 11:pm. By that time K was already in bed. Getting up at 4:30am to work is not easy. I found a naked Jasmine curled up next to K. I was tired but I would have still liked to fuck them both. I just climbed in and went to bed.

No comments: