Monday, August 17, 2009

The Girls

Adult Blog Hub
First I must say my life is a bit complicated with these women that I fuck. Don't get me wrong, I am very content and satisfied. But there are complications. Debbie for example feels threaten because we want to add Jody to the team. I talked with here last night alone. I told here she is our main person we rely on. She and K are true friends and I care for her very much.

Jasmine is happy Jody will come aboard. But she also feels threaten. I told Jasmine since she is a certified trainer, her value to us is very important. Jody will be paid well, but she is only a glorified hostess. Don't get me wrong, we need someone like Jody because she knows how to treat a customer. The fact that Jody and I have sex has no bearing on the sexual relationship that I have with Jasmine. Jasmine is a beautiful woman, being black really puts it up a notch. I do care for Jasmine a lot, maybe it because of the sex we have. I also told her she needs to develop a relationship with a younger man, someone closer to her age. The problem we both realize is most guys are very selfish, thinking only about themselves. But I am sure someone will come around. The guy also must be tolerant of her bi-sexuality. That's another problem because guys have a self esteem issue.

Jody is very grateful to K that she will have a job and come onto our team. Jody is a very simple woman without an ego, a great quality that will get her far in life. I love having sex with her. She puts so much into it. She likes to be kinky at times and will work together with me when we fuck. I say the word fuck because its only lust with Jody. My true love is K, everyone knows that, most of all K.

No comments: