Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot Again

Adult Blog Hub
Every time I complain about the heat & humidity I look out my window and watch the beach girls go by.

Jody came by this morning. I slept late because yesterday I left at 5:00 am and didn't get home until 11:00pm. It was a crazy day. So this morning I indulged and slept late. Again I have this bad habit of keeping the back door open. I woke up about 8:00am and I find Jody in bed with me. I cant fuck right away, I need to piss. I don't know about other guys but I get a very hard cock until after I piss, then it deflates.

Jody followed me in and did the reach around. I guess Jasmine must have told her to do that. She aims my cock into the toilet bowel as I piss. I do like it she is kinky and will take some piss on her fingers and lick them. Or she will rub the piss on me like lotion and then lick it off.

I was still a bit groggy and I went downstairs to make coffee. K was thoughtful and brewed me a new batch. I like eating or drinking naked together. It was hot and humid very early and we went outside to the back deck. I sat down and Jody just licked away. I went all over her breasts and stomach and she rubbed it all over herself. She climbed on top of me and we were sticky.

We played and licked together and finally I was ready to fuck her. She got up on all fours and I just banged inside her. After I came she spread her pussy apart and I let it drip onto my hand. I collected enough that she drank it.

She's happy K hired her and today was her late day. She already met some knew friends and started to be sexual with them.

No comments: