Friday, August 21, 2009

Some People Like It Hot

Adult Blog Hub
The weather is hot and humid again. I have a meeting this morning at 10:00am. I was up very early with the girls. I managed to crap by myself with no one coming in. My day started early because I needed to prepare. But since its Friday Jasmine is here, going in the next shift.

After Debbie & K left we went outside on the back deck. I am getting fond of sex outside.The sweat and cum mixed together on our bodies. Jasmine's chocolate skin glistens in the sun. The beads of sweat rolling off her beautiful breasts on to her belly. We like to kiss and touch a lot before actual fucking,today was no exception.

She straddle herself on my lap and my hard cock just sunk inside her. She put her arms on my neck and we kissed. Beads of sweat were on both of us and I sucked her nipples. She is hairless all over and I licked under her arms tasting the saltiness of her body. Slowly I felt her going up and down on my cock. Even though we were outside we heard the squishy noises of sex. She took her time because she knows I cum very fast. When she went faster her pussy muscles tightened around my cock. It felt like a vise grip milking me. I exploded inside her and pulled her very tight to me. She just laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her back. We stayed like that for a while.

She got up and licked my cock to make me hard again. This time she jerked me off and I sprayed her tits and body. She rubbed it all over herself and the extra she rubbed on me.I sucked her tits like a baby and tasted the sweat & cum. Then I licked her all over. She layed down, spreading her legs apart as I ate and licked her. She was satisfied after I finished and very wet.

Going back inside I cupped her beautiful ass, holding it. We kissed again as I squeezed it. The cool a/c felt good. Our bodies were soaked from sweat so we went into the shower. She soaped me up and finger fucked my asshole, I liked that. I did the same back to her.

I needed to piss and Jasmine was in a kinky mood. I pissed all over her very strongly. The water washed everything off of her. She called me Master and said thank you.

After we dried off I put body lotion all over her, she felt and smelled real good. We wanted to fuck one more time but I needed to go. Dressing, she put on a bra under her tank top. I told her not to wear a bra today but she told me the heat bothers her nipples and makes them sore.

She is happy that Jody is on the team, a great sex partner for her and me.

No comments: