Friday, August 28, 2009

Super Friday

Adult Blog Hub
Friday is a favorite day for me. I work at home and I fuck my brains out. This morning its raining outside, perfect sleeping and fucking weather. I have grown very fond of fucking on our deck. I even closed it up a bit more to prevent people from looking in. The walls are high enough that we can walk around naked and not be seen.

This morning I took my coffee and went on the deck. Jasmine, my usual Friday morning companion followed me. We walked out holding hands. I like walking in public holding hands with her. Jasmine, a chocolate-bronze color skinned woman and me, white as white guy. People look at us, I like that because I can tell them fuck you. Anyways to get back to Jasmine we kissed and held each other. Then she knelt down sucking my hard cock. I wanted to do something kinky so before I was ready to cum in her mouth I told her to stop. Reaching for the cup I emptied my cum in the cup mixing it with the coffee. I gave it to her to drink and then I drank some too. The coffee didn't taste too differently, just more whitener in it.

The outside lounge lays flat open so as the rain is pelting the awning we are going 69 underneath.No one is out and Jasmine is moaning as I stick my fingers in her pussy and then licking her. She squirted into my mouth and all over my face,her body shaking from the oral fucking I gave her. She turned around and was on top of me and smothered my face with her lips. She told me thank you for the wonderful tongue fucking and is now ready for my cock. I like it when she is on top of me. I hold her tight as I see her ass bounce up and down fucking me. She likes to control the pace. Today she went very fast and I explode inside her. I felt my cum shooting deep in her as her pussy gripped my cock. The feeling is very intense.

Afterwards we just laid together talking, both of us playing with each other. Jody is doing fine and likes her job at the gym, When the season ends she will only work at the gym. There is plenty of sex between women going on at the gym. Jody has found a steady partner but will have sex with others as well.

Jasmine stroked my cock and I became hard. Her mouth again sucking me faster. After I came again she swallowed some but the rest shared with me. It was getting late and she thanked me for the coffee, I laughed.

She is a great sex partner. I knew that as soon as she left Dee would show up.

No comments: