Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quality Time

Adult Blog Hub
K and I spent the morning in bed. Jasmine and Debbie went in first so we were all alone. She thanked me very much for last night. Debbie & K had a great time. I like it when K takes control and fucks me. I let her do anything she likes, she knows that. I even tolerate the strap on that she fucks me with in the ass.

She swallowed all the cum I gave her, a skilled BJ giver. She knows when to squeeze my balls, just as I come. It gives it the extra cum to shoot. We fucked a couple of times and just laid together, holding each other. Our bodies sticky from our sex and sweat.

Of course we took a shower together and played with each other. I finger fucked her asshole which she liked. After we dried off she spread her lavender body lotion all over me so I would constantly think of her.

We had a real nice morning, we both enjoyed it.

No comments: