Monday, August 17, 2009

The Back Deck

Adult Blog Hub
Its hot and humid but with an ocean breeze I feel ok. I must go to Brooklyn tomorrow afternoon. I love the old neighborhood. My first visit after my appointment is Bay Ridge. They make the best pizza. So I am getting done now, or so I thought.

I am working on the back deck. Its a good thing I have an awning,pretty nice underneath. Drinking beer with my lunch. Of course Dee comes over. I love the new suit, or maybe the lack of it. The top hardley covers her tits and the bottom just about covers her pussy. She sits down next to me, grabs my beer and drinks some, we share the rest. She closed my laptop and undid her top. It fell to the floor showing me tits with no tan lines. I am hard and ready to fuck her. I am naked now and she sucks me,exploding into her mouth. She smiles showing me my cum and swallows it all. She lifts up and takes off the sting bottom.

We go 69 which we both like to do. This way she will cum in my mouth and I will be ready to fuck her. Its a good thing I have the cd playing because Dee is making a lot of noise.

I am ready to fuck her. She sits on my lap facing me, her tits against my chest as we fuck together. After I explode in her I pull her tight against me. I know she likes that and she kisses me. We stay like that.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hope & Carol watching us. I do nothing because I would love to fuck them both even though I shouldn't.

No comments: