Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Debbie Home

Adult Blog Hub
I picked up Debbie this morning at 8:00am. The flight from Los Angeles was right on time. She was smart and went business / first class. Being on the plane for almost 6 hours is hard, the extra money is worth it. I had to laugh, she was all Hollywood up. Her hair was cut short with streaks of blond and light brown. She wore a crop shirt and shorts that showed everything off. We kissed for several minutes after she came through the gate. I like it that she put her arm around my back, I am happy she is home, K and Jasmine really need a break.

We stopped on the way for breakfast before we got home. Heather,her daughter sends her love to me and K. Debbie gave me a DVD that Heather just made, Anal Queen # 4. She is doing good and has a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

Debbie fell asleep in the car on the way home. I like the air ice cold so I gave her a blanket to cover herself. When we got home I went into my office and she went to take a shower.

I looked up and Debbie was standing at the door completely naked. She asked me if I am going to join her. Debbie happens to have a gorgeous body, every mans dream to fuck. I got up, undressed right in my office and we had sex on the couch. I know how much she enjoys having her pussy licked, and I enjoy tasting it. She moaned and screamed until finally she begged me to fuck her,. Usually she likes doggy, this time she wanted me on top. I couldn't last long, like usual and exploded inside her. She held me tight afterwards, I stayed inside her. She is happy to be home.

We took a shower together and I fucked her again hard as she held onto the shower bars. After we dried off she went to bed to sleep and I went back to work. When she wakes up I know we will start all over again.

What a woman..mmmmmmmmm

No comments: