Friday, June 10, 2011

And We Are Off

I don't know where the week went. Sunday night I am meeting J at Newark and we are going to Atlanta first.We were suppose to be in Chicago but we need to go Atlanta,Dallas and then Chicago. J has been texting me everyday this week that she has a special surprise for me, I cant wait. So off we go.

Yesterday was a crazy day.I had to be in Cherry Hill at 8:30 am and then Philly at 11:00. I finally got back at 2:00. It was hotter than hell if such a thing can be. Ginelle or Ginny as she wants me to call her now was waiting for me.

Ginny almost attacked me but who am I to complain. I love the man shirt thing she does. She came over to show me her new beach outfit. She was wearing nipple covers shaped like a pirate skull and a thong that barely covered her pussy.The back string went up the crack in her ass. She loves turning both men and women on. I wanted to fuck her but she said after we come back. I went up to change and she followed me. Looking at her perfect tits that defy gravity my cock stuck straight out. Smiling she said she would take care of that and proceeded to suck me off.Her palms holding my balls,squeezing them as she sucked me.I exploded and she drank the whole thing. She smiled and told me that would hold me until we come back.

Hand in hand we walked onto the beach. We sat off to the side and then two girls came near us asking us if they can lay there. The girls were barely covered with their big tits and small bottom. They asked Ginny if this was legal what she was wearing.She shrugged and said why not.We knew it wasn't because anything not covering the lower breast is called lewd.

Ginny said lets give them a show and asked me to apply sunscreen. The girls starred as I paid particular attention to her breasts . I applied lotion to the insides of her thighs going very close to her pussy. Then I did her back up and down. It was my turn and Ginny really massaged me touching me inside my suit.

We got to talking and they asked us if we were married and told them no,just fuck buddies next door to each other. I told them about K and the girls. They are here for two weeks and would love to experience something to remember. I told them I am away starting Sunday afternoon and hope to be back next Friday. Ginny should be free for anything.She can introduce them to K and the girls. They told us they are both 22 but I told Ginny to check it out.We don't want any trouble later on.

We didn't stay out too long it was too hot.They asked us what will be doing now.Ginny answered them very straight forward that we are going to fuck our brains out together for the rest of the afternoon. The girls wanted to come along but I said no,maybe a different time. I invited them to our Friday night grill out that we have.

Ginny walked back with me with her shirt wide open holding my hand.Everyone looking,she loved it showing off her body. We washed off outside before we walked in. Both of us naked under the cold shower.I was rock hard even though the water was cold. She held my cock and took me upstairs to her house. The a/c was full blast very cold. We kissed a long time and she told me to make love to her,not just a fuck session.

I took my time pleasuring her.Making her moan and scream before I was satisfied. I entered her pussy which was soaking wet. Her legs wrapped around me as we started to fuck together. I came inside her several times,it felt so good. She thanked me for taking my time and treating her like a woman and not just a fuck buddy. I felt bad for her because she has no relationship with anyone except Bobbie,her daughter.

I went home and got dressed.Jasmine was the first one home and asked me for a quickie.K and Debbie went food shopping. I can never resist Jasmine my beautiful ebony princess. We finished just in time before K and Debbie came home.

I helped K put away the groceries.Standing behind her I kissed her and rubbed myself against her ass. We were naked and I fucked her on the kitchen counter. She liked the spontaneous sex we had and the girls came down to find us both naked kissing together.

What a great day that was.

No comments: