Friday, June 24, 2011

House Guests

We have really enjoyed J and Sam here this week. I love Sam's new haircut with the streak through it. They have thought of getting matching tattoos but I have advised them against it.Its a personal preference with me.

The girls are both here today with me and we are spending the day together.This of course means sex,sex,and more sex. J wanted to wear a sleeveless top but her tits kept popping out. So she oped for a crop tank top,no bra .I am hard just looking at her. Sam can wear the sleeveless top only because there is an elastic band that stays on top of her tits. They both look super sexy and to die for.

After our morning sex with the three of us together I suggested we do something today.To a woman that means shopping and I hate that. But I had an idea,lets go to Victoria Secret and buy some clothes. It was early and no one there yet.We walked in and received their undivided attention.They even suggested to both J and Sam to take sales positions. One of the sales girls took a particular interest in Sam,over J;I was shocked.Like who doesn't like those big tits of her.
Anyways,the girl paid a lot of attention to Sam helping her pick out things she liked and took her to the back. J and I wandered around the store and I suggested different things but of course J laughed. Either I picked out whore / slutty dresses or something too conservative. There was a black slip dress that I licked.Its very short and very revealing.I asked J to try it on. She called me into the back (no one there so I went in). We heard moaning coming from one of the closed dressing rooms.We opened the door and the girls were fucking each other.We just watched and they realized we were there the sales girl jumped up all embarrassed. We all just laughed and said nothing.Sam and the sales girl came out but J tried on the dress. We all gasped, she looked so exotic and sexy in it. I told the sales girl to wrap it up and I bought it.

The sales girl watched as I stayed with J as she dressed.We told her all about our arrangement,my wife K and our life style. J patted my cock and told the sales girl I have a special talent that I can recharge again and again.

We had lunch at the mall.the food was good and we left. On the way home we stopped to buy steaks and burgers for our Friday night cook out. I bought three cases of beer and two bottles of wine. I think we have enough now.

The girls went to the beach,I didn't want to go.I had some things to take care of. Ginny rang the bell of course dressed in her man shirt.I asked her next time just walk over naked,I know she will do it. She told me Bobbie will be home July 4th weekend.

We kissed and made out then started to have sex.We were in the middle when the girls came in.I was fucking Ginny and just came inside her when they came in.I pulled out and my cock was still hard, J came over and licked me clean,Sam licked Ginny.They told me they were going upstairs to shower and take care of their needs.Translation: we are horny and want to fuck together.Finish up and join us.

Ginny left soon afterwards.I joined the girls and we fucked our brains out together. K called me and asked if I am entertaining our guests.The phone was on speaker and the girls told her that I am an excellent host.

I told K about the cookout and she is looking forward to it.She told me to take her off speaker. She wants to fuck me alone tonight just the two of us.

No comments: