Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Free

Jasmine has been working like a crazy person the past two weeks.K told her to take the day off.She knew that meant Jasmine would spend the whole day fucking me.K is such a darling wife.

I woke up to the feeling of my balls and cock being sucked.Kissing me good morning Jasmine went back to business. I let loose so much cum and she drank it all. Climbing on top of me we kissed very passionately together. Jasmine telling me how much she will miss me when I am gone.

We fucked a few more times ,took a shower together and ate breakfast naked. The doorbell rang and I knew it Ginny.I told Jasmine to answer it naked,she did. We invited Ginny in,she wearing her man shirt and naked underneath. The three of us sitting naked together. I like Ginny and she is a great sex partner.But,my time with Jasmine is quality time and she knows that. Ginny understood that and finally left.I made sure to invite her to our Friday night grill out.

Jasmine sat next to me on the sofa cuddling me,thanking me that it is our time together. I was very polite to Ginny and why shouldn't I be,I like her and enjoy having sex with her. Jasmine didn't want to go on the beach so we dressed and walked on the boardwalk.Her hand in my back pocket very close to me. I saw the two girls who Ginny and I met on the beach yesterday and again invited them to our grill out tonight.I introduced them to Jasmine to be very nice to them. Again I got the look why is an older white guy going with a younger beautiful black woman. I guess people cant understand that.That their problem,not mine. I am having the time of my life.

We ate an early lunch at Pete's by the boardwalk. We both like seafood and Pete's is famous for their menu. The locals know us and we get a nice table. We took our time,the waitress didn't bother us because I leave a nice tip. We played a couple of games and home we went. I saw Ginny by the window and we waved.Jasmine made sure to hold my hand.

I like the a/c on full blast when its hot.We were naked again and went under the covers. She spread her legs wide accepting my cock.Her arms around my neck as I begin to fuck her.We of course kick off the covers as we fuck.We switched positions and she is on top of me fucking me like a wild woman.Her tits banging my chest and I shoot my load inside her once more. We lay like this for a little while.

We dress but I ask her not to wear a bra.I love looking at her nipples through her shirt. We might go to Costco soon.I like people to look at us.Jasmine likes it too.

No comments: