Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day of Rest? Not !!

I like Sundays.I get up early and go to the beach watching the men fish.I don't stay long but I marvel at their patience which I don't have. Its misty this morning and the guys tell me this is great fishing weather.

I don't know why Sunday is called the day of rest.It seems that rest is something you do after some sort of vigorous activity. So I would think Saturday would be a better choice since its the end of the week. Funny, I asked this question to Father Peterson when I was a child.He smacked me across the face and called me a Heathen!! I told my parents and they laughed but advised me not to ask those types of questions again. I guess that's why my life is the way it is. No complaints mind you but definitely not the average church going guy or couple.

K has been very affectionate to me yesterday and today. I told her about J's comment that she has a surprise for me. K smiled and told me I will like it very much, I hate surprises and she knows it.

The flight leaves early this afternoon so I need to pack and get going. J already called me and I told her to take a cab which I will reimburse her for. She told me she is dressing casual.I know that means shorts and a tee shirt.Her big tits sticking out for all to see,I love it.

By the time I came home everyone was up already and eating breakfast. I love it when the girls walk around the house wearing only a long nite shirt.No panties and their nipples poking through the nite shirt.

K was the first one to join me in the shower. Her beautiful body next to mine as we fucked together. Then Debbie came,her muscle toned body puts me to shame.She sucked my cock and swallowed most but saved some.I tasted her tongue as she shared the cum with me. The last was Jasmine. We kissed and she held my cock softly telling me to piss all over her. I was hard already so I couldn't piss. She sat on the shower floor and I let my cock piss on her without aiming it in any direction.She put her mouth on my cock and drank some left over drops. She thanked me and told me she will miss me. Holding my cock she stroked me until I came all over her belly.The water washed it all away. We kissed again and I finished up.

Back to our bedroom I found K stretched out naked,her legs spread apart showing me her bald shaved perfect pussy. I was naked and immediately my cock came to attention. There was no foreplay. She told me to fuck her now very hard and fast,she was horny. We fucked like two teenagers,like dogs together. She scraped her fingernails on my back. I could feel the sting so I knew she drew blood.I didn't care because we filled our lust.

I kept shooting my cum inside her again and again.It was like the dam broke there was so much. We were both soaked and needed to change the linen. We went 69 and she moaned as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.I kept licking her taint up and down tasting our sex as it dripped out of her. She turned around showing me her mouth full of cum dripping on her chin. We kissed again and I licked her,she loves when I do that.

We rinsed ourselves off in the shower and dressed. The girls clapped after we finished because they were watching behind the door.I was glad they didn't join us.I like this time alone with K.

No comments: