Sunday, June 5, 2011

Girls Day Out

They all left for the day.K text me they will be home for supper and I should grill steaks. Its ok because I thought to have a lazy Sunday and fuck Ginelle and Bobbie again. Well, I went next door,rang the bell and heard them say come in. I found them both fucking each other 69. So erotic girl / girl sex. Laughing they asked me what took me so long they knew the girls left an hour ago.

I smell something cooking and walk into the kitchen.Behind me they come and tell me we're having a naked lunch together.They both undress me and we go back to the living room. One is sucking my cock,the other is behind me between my legs,finger fucking me. I watch as Bobbie licks her finger,what a dirty girl she is. She winks and shrugs her shoulders. I hold Ginelle's head and fuck her mouth. Faster we both go until I cum and she swallows it all. The girls kiss and lick each other. Each one sucks the others tits.

My head is ready to explode watching this. They like the dogie position with the other under the pussy.They catch the cum that drips. I fuck Bobbie first this time pulling her hair back,slapping her ass red.She screams I am a bad girl punish me more. Again I slap her ass harder and she screams out cum inside me.I am about to cum and then explode in her pussy. I pull out and watch Ginelle's mouth over Bobbie's pussy drink it all up. It goes all over her neck and down her breasts. Bobbie goes and licks it all up,again very erotic.

Now Ginelle wants her turn but she tells me to go very slow and take my time. Bobbie is under her licking her pussy and taint.Ginelle is moaning for me to go faster now. I finally cum inside her and watch as Bobbie drinks from her mother's pussy. The girls lick each other and now want to eat.We are all sweaty and full of cum,nobody cleans themselves. I need to piss and Ginelle follows me.Holding a cup she puts it under my cock and tells me to piss in the cup which I do. She walks out,and tells Bobbie she has a new drink for them.I watch as they share my piss,then they kiss again.

The wine is brought out and we share the bottle finishing it with our meal. We eat our lunch naked full of sex like this is normal. Ginelle wants to fuck me with her strap on and I say ok. I watch as she first fucks Bobbie and then I am lubed up .I feel the strap on inside my ass which makes me very hard.Bobbie starts to suck my cock and I shoot a load straight down her throat.

The three of us go into the shower together to clean up.I love shower sex and do it any time I can.

The girls are dressed now,not really dressed but panties and a tee shirt. I also get dressed and invite them to our grill tonight. I am really not bored this summer.

No comments: