Sunday, June 19, 2011

Help With My Post

I am sitting here writing this post barely able to put my thoughts down. Sam is next to stroking my cock.She told K that tomorrow morning she doesn't want to go to the gym,She would rather tan on the beach and wants to get a haircut. She wants to get a short haircut with a purple streak through it. Although that is a bit " teenage ish", I love that, its so sexy.The girls love the idea. K told her where to go and will call ahead to make sure she uses the hairdresser she does (also bi sexual).
Sam works out almost everyday,her body is very toned.She likes weights and her arms are very well shaped.

Sam is telling me now as I write this that we will fuck our brains out together.She reads my blog and knows that I like a dirty girl,she is that girl. I am really looking forward to fucking her with my tongue and having her scream for me to fuck her.I want her pussy juices to flow, She is licking the inside of my ear as I write this.

And by the way she is another one who wants to shave my gorilla body.Under no circumstances will I let that happen again,we both laugh. She told me she is very wet and will sleep tonight with J letting her pleasure her body.

Its late and time to go to bed,not sleep,but to bed.I look forward to being next to my beautiful naked wife as we fuck together..............Goodnight !

No comments: