Friday, June 17, 2011

Chicago

Finally, out of that hell whole of a city.Too fucking hot, too many drunks, and no one speaks English.Everything in Spanish,no way will I consent to that.

Again we check into the Marriott. Being loyal to them gets us rewards as well.There is some sort of convention in town and they are overbooked. They turned away people and they were mad.It came our turn and guess what,they found a nice room for us. Not only that they comped us on dinner. A couple asked us how did we managed that. I told them look at J's tits,that's why.They laughed.

We settled in,took a shower together.Then fucked our brains out.I watched the video again and called K .I told her looking at the video makes my head explode.I could hear her laughing and she told me to take care of J. I told her I don't know if we will be back Friday night or Saturday afternoon,but will let her know.

We went to dinner,J dressed in her print sun dress.This time wearing a bra she told me she needs the support. We upgraded the dinner to steaks and wine.The meal cost me $20.00 and I left a $50.00 tip,the waitress thanked us very much. Walking around the hotel we saw their shops,gym,pool,sauna, and a nice outside area. It was still early and I wanted to do something together. There is a jazz club right near the hotel. I love jazz,J likes more action but she is nice and we went to the jazz club.

Back at the hotel we undressed and changed into our bathing suits,if you can call that thing she wore a bathing suit.Turning around she asked me if I like it.I guess I did because my cock went instantly hard. She pulled my suit down and started to suck me. I took her suit off and we started to fuck. The fucking with us isn't so much the sex.Its the ability of me to cum again and fuck her once more.

On the bed her ass pointed up,legs spread apart I slid inside her pussy.I grabbed her hair,slapped her ass beet red and fucked her rough.She moaned and said yes that's what I want.I kept doing that and came in her pussy. She stood up crouching ,all the cum dripped out of her. There was more and became a big puddle. She went on the floor and licked it all up. She looked up and told me she is a good slut whore tonight. We kissed for a long time and we started again. This time I fucked her asshole. My cock stretched her so I could enter her.Fucking her hard and fast I came inside. pulling out I watched all the white cream spill out.

I asked her if she wants to go swimming now. She told me no,lets fuck the rest of the night. We both went to sleep cuddled together. Covered in sex and sweat from the nights activity we soon fell asleep.

In the morning we woke up early. We have two appointments today. I watched J dress as she was very meticulous with each and everything she did. The finished product was beautiful. She looked like a fashion model. The skirt at mid thigh and her tits sticking out covered with the jacket. Her hair in a bun with a stick holding it.

Both our appointments went very well so we were free the rest of the day. I booked a flight for Friday, I really want to be home for the weekend.

Back at the hotel we changed into our casual clothes. We wanted to sight see a little bit,maybe go into a bar or two. The beds and room were cleaned very nice.Walking around naked J asked me if she should go with or without panties. I of course answered,no panties or bra. My cock was stiff already looking at her.We didn't have sex this morning so now we are more relaxed.

Laying on the bed she spread her legs wide open showing me her pussy.I watched as she finger fucked herself and licked her fingers.Then she asked me,You want some? What a question and immediately starting to lick her pussy.I kept going until she moaned.Then she forced my head into her pussy holding me there.I could tell she was ready. I climbed on top of her.She accepted my cock and we started to fuck together. Faster and harder we went until I came inside her,it was wonderful.Then she asked me if I want to stay here the rest of the afternoon and fuck each other.

I really wanted to have some fun together so we decided to wait until tonight,now we will go out. She wore a sleeveless short -short dress that just about covered her ass.No bra,but she did wear a thong.Her tits kept the dress up.One wrong move and she is naked.

We went to a matinee play and then ate out. There is a bar around the corner from the hotel so we stopped in there.Both of us drank too much and we were buzzed, J more than me. There was another couple in the elevator with us watching and listening to us carrying on. J was very touchy putting her hands on my crotch,squeezing. Then she said she wants me to fuck her on all fours on the bed.The other couple smiled but said nothing.

In the room J took her dress and thong off and went on the bed.She started to yell at me to fuck her now. She was so wet,more than usual and I started to fuck her.After I came she said do it again,don't stop. I needed some time to recharge but I managed to do it again very fast. The bed was wet from the cum that dripped out of her.

She laid down and fell asleep right away.Oh well,there goes my night of fucking J. I turned on the computer to watch my wife and J fuck together, girl / girl sex. I pleasured myself as I watched K speak on the video for me to take care of J.

I wasn't tired so I got dressed and went to the bar for a little while. I struck up a conversation with a woman who I took to be a whore but I didn't care. At the end of our conversation she asked if I want some company and I politely declined.Then I went up to the room. J was out so there wasn't going to be any sex and I went sleep. My cock was rock hard sleeping next to her but I finally fell asleep.

I am looking forward to coming home.

No comments: