Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dallas

We landed in Dallas late Tuesday afternoon. The city is crazy here from basketball. I am not that much of a fan but I like the excitement. Its hot like hell here. J tells me she is hot and I told her I know and we laughed. We got to the hotel, a Marriott as usual. They treat us very nice since they see our past usage in the computer and gave us a free up grade with drinks tonight.

We went in the shower together. I love her big tits against me rubbing them on my chest. Her arms around my neck and we kiss . She reaches down and cups my balls then squeezes lightly. I am instantly rock hard,her hand stroking my cock.I play with her nipples as she goes faster and I finally cum.

We wash each other and dry off. Its still early yet so we go onto the bed. She turns on the computer again,sits on my lap as we both watch my wife and J fuck each other. I bring her on top of me so we can go 69. We are both horny and my tongue fucks her pussy deep inside her.She moans, then louder as I lick her taint up and down. I can taste her wetness coming from her pussy . She is really primed now and lets loose as soon as my tongue goes into her asshole. She screams telling me to fuck her now.

She is on bottom .her legs spread wide apart.I enter her wet pussy and fuck her hard. She wraps her legs around me and I feel her pussy tighten around my cock as I assault her. She tells me to cum inside her now.Faster I go and fill her up with my white cream. She holds me tight to her ,we kiss and she cries. She tells me she is so happy to be like this and feels wonderful. J scoops some cum on her fingers and licks them,very sexy.I also lick her fingers which I taste from our sex.

We got dressed and went down to eat. I asked her not to wear a bra or panties. She wore a print cocktail dress that was very short.She really looked hot and slutty. All eyes were on her when we entered the restaurant. I saw the young boys looking at J and I smiled knowing how much they would love to fuck her. It is too dam hot in Dallas so we didn't do the night life thing and stayed in the hotel. We went for a swim then into the sauna. Her tits were barely covered by her top and the bottom was just a piece of string going up her ass crack. The pool was open and although it was late several people were watching us. I should say J, not me. But maybe they wondered how did I land J, oh well.

The sauna was right next to the pool and we went in.Of course we were naked and like always ready to fuck. Her mouth around my cock sucking me.Both of us sweating and horny. I told her to get up and bend over the spa bed.It was perfect for me to fuck her from behind. We fucked together and I felt myself going deep inside her and I exploded inside her. At that moment a lady walked in. She is the front manager for the hotel. A beautiful Mexican woman with long black hair. She was wearing a towel around her and let it drop.Her beautiful dark body made me go hard right away and she marveled at that. J told her about my talent. She told us she was waiting for an opportunity to see if we would be interested inviting her with us. She locked the sauna and put the closed sign outside.

The two girls got into it right away. The Mexican reached her hand out to me and I joined them. J and I started pleasuring her and she moaned and moaned finally her pussy juices started to flow. She got up and bent over the spa bed like J did and I began to fuck her. We fucked and fucked with J under her. When I was about to explode she wanted me to pull out.It was too late and I filled her up. The cum ran out of her pussy into J's mouth which she covered with her lips. They traded the sex together and we sat for a little while together. The next room has a shower so we were able to rinse off.

We all got dressed and went to the bar.She bought us drinks and we invited her up to our room.She said no thank you ,she has to go home to her husband. We smiled together ,she told us she hardly ever does this but when she gets a chance to be with another woman or couple she does. Her policy,don't say,don't tell.

We went up to sleep. Tomorrow our appointment then on to Chicago. My goal was to be home Friday night.I didn't confirm yet because we might have to leave Saturday. I didn't really care because we both wanted some free time together. I like Chicago and there are nice places to go. Or not!, maybe just fuck the whole day in our room.........

No comments: