Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday With "J"

Last night K and I had wonderful sex.Feeling her naked body against me is wonderful.We fucked like two animals together,just like old times.

I left early this morning on the train to the City. J is meeting me at Penn Station and we went to get some breakfast before the appointment. She looked wonderful. J wore a dark blue business suit with her skirt half way above her knees.Her big tits sticking out at me like two headlights.She really looked great.

At the meeting we took care of my business first and then I pitched her product line. My customer likes it very much but he wants to manufacture it in China and we both said no.We want a higher priced garment made either in the USA or some place in Europe. My customer liked the idea and will be back to J about it.

It looks like I will be going to Atlanta ,Chicago,and Dallas in two weeks. I am leaving the West Coast out for later in the summer. J is very happy and wants to come with me.Sam will handle things here while she is gone. I am looking forward to fucking J every chance we get.

For lunch we went to Lugie's instead of the Mexican place we usually go to. In the cab J took off her thong and handed it to me.I smelled her thong which was delicious. We took our time eating and drinking.On the way out my hand was on her ass. We took a cab to Central Park to walk around and spent time together. I could tell J was getting restless.Holding my arm she told me to take her home to her apartment and fuck her.

We stopped first to buy some wine to drink and then in we went. She undressed in front of me.Her breasts popping out I licked them and sucked her nipples. We were both sweaty,I could smell her body.I licked her all over tasting her.Spreading her legs the sex smell was very strong and my tongue licked inside her.She moaned pushing my head into her pussy.Letting me go she laid down,spread her legs and asked me to fuck her.We took our time ,my cock going in and out.The sex sounds very loud as I kept going on and on.I felt her nails dig into my back scratching me hard and I exploded inside her.She felt wonderful and we kissed for a long time.
We got up and drank some wine.I told her to fuck the bottle again like last time and lick it.She laughed and was very sexy as she did that. She straddled my lap sinking her pussy onto my cock.Her arms around my neck we kissed as she went up and down . Holding her body she made me feel so good. We kept going until I filled her up once more. I felt the wetness all over me. She lifted herself up ,reaching under her she filled her fingers with our sex. Bringing it to her mouth she licked it all.Then she did the same and fed the sex to me.We kissed tasting our sex together.Reaching over I took the bottle of wine and drank some and J did the same.We are very both oral with each other and that is one of the things that works between us.

She went on the bed on all fours.I could see her wet pussy.She wiggled her ass at me and I fucked her once more. I fucked her real deep and slapped her ass red and pulled her hair.She screamed to me to do it harder as I fucked her.Finally I came once more and watched the cum spill out of her.

We laid on the bed together holding each other.I told her I am looking forward for us to go on the road together. Both of us were soaking wet from sweat and sex but she climbed on top of me to go 69.

I fucked her with my tongue making her crazy especially when I went inside her asshole.She liked it very much that I licked her up and down her taint. She sucked me but I needed to recharge before I could cum again. I told her I needed to piss and she said go ahead.Its not that simple being so hard and getting sucked.I told her to stop sucking me then I started to piss.Her lips were around my cock and she drank every last drop.She licked the head clean.

Next to me she laid still cuddling like after sex. It was almost time to go but I needed to shower first. We soaped each other and I managed to fuck her asshole which she enjoyed.

I got dressed but she didn't and stayed naked.She told me that Sam would be home soon and she knows that she is still horny.I would have liked to stayed and watched the two girls fuck each other but its too late.

I took the subway to Penn Station,it was the most direct way to go. She loves to kiss and we stood at the doorway before I left.Me dressed and she completely naked.

The ride home was relaxing I wrote this on the train. I walked from the train ,home its only a 10 minute walk. I kept thinking that soon I am going to be fucking J every free minute.

No comments: