Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Atlanta

This is a rolling blog which I am continuing for each city we visit.It might overlap one or two days.

We met at the airport. Just as I thought dressed in short shorts with a tee shirt,no bra.Her nipples sticking through her shirt. Everyone looking at us as J took me by her hand. The flight was not that full and we had the row to ourselves. She laid on my lap,her head on my cock. The stewardess came over to us several times asking if everything is ok.I smiled and said yes. They served a snack which wasn't much. Afterwards the blonde stewardess chatted with us and asked us where we were staying. I told her in Marriott and she smiled because she will be staying there as well with another stewardess. We knew what was going to happen but we are leaving Tuesday morning for Dallas.So what ever is going to take place it will have to be before that.

I rented a car and offered the two stewardesses a ride to the hotel. Here I am driving with three hot sexual women. J told her about our arrangement and about K and the girls. They were so jealous. After we unpacked J and I took a shower together.It was like old times.Her big tits so fuckable. We were suppose to meet the other two girls downstairs for supper but instead we ate in the room. We called them and apologized and they understood.

Supper was very nice and J told me she will give me my surprise. Taking my computer she logged into a private site with videos. My cock immediately got hard. My wife K, and J were having sex together . Sam was taking the video and joined them for a little while. K spoke on camera that she hoped I like this surprise and I should fuck J every minute I get.

My head was exploding as the girls were fucking each other. I stopped it in the middle and started to fuck J. I don't know what time we went to sleep.All I remember is we kept fucking and fucking. The desk gave us a early wake up call,we have two appointments today. J sucked my cock until I came. She dripped it all over my body and then licked me. We showered ,got dressed and went down for breakfast. We were both dressed very business like and saw the two stewardess. Again we apologized and invited them to join us for breakfast . They will be leaving by the time we get back tonight.Too bad, I would have liked to fuck both of them.

They are strictly on the south east run for this month so we will not have a chance to meet again in Dallas. We chatted and we exchanged numbers. I told them I have a beach house on the Jersey shore so be in touch over the summer.

Both appointments went well but we needed to attend a cocktail party from one of my customers.It was much more fancier than J or I ever attend.This is real upper crust from Southern society. We got back to the hotel about 1:30am,both of us so tired. J cuddled up next to me and fell asleep, no sex. I went to watch the rest of the sex video with my wife and J.

My head exploded and I was horny the whole night.Her ass against my stiff cock ,I finally fell asleep. I knew we had some time because we needed to fly to Dallas today (Tuesday). I fucked J in every position possible.She loves it when I fuck her tits and the cum rolls down her neck and shoulders.

We ordered breakfast in and ate naked together. We were still naked after our showers and finishing packing when the maid came in. She saw my hard cock and screamed. J, dressed only in her panties came running out. She excused herself but we all laughed. I told her that getting dressed last was the easiest for me. I left her a nice tip and apologized if I upset her.

Off to Dallas..........

No comments: