Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Turn Now

Yesterday I had a break and was able to get things done.Not that I am complaining mind you.

J is here today with me. I don't know even where to begin. A sexual woman with big breasts who is passionate. Sam and J love each other and will always be that way. But they each are sexual women who like men as well.

Her body is to die for and we didn't waste any time. She loved that K let her sleep and fuck me in her bed.Her hand wrapped around my cock stroking me and sucking me. She took it all in and dripped my cum all over me.She is very oral and I expected that. We fucked together until we were both sweaty and wet from our sex juices.

We both needed a shower and in we went. Because her tits are so big I really enjoyed playing with them.I like to suck her nipples and it makes her moan.

After the shower we went downstairs to eat breakfast and she made a terrific meal. J wants to go to the beach so we put on our suits. I have to laugh at the thing she calls a top that just about covered her nipples.I like the thong bottom,she has a great ass. We stayed there for a couple of hours.We saw Ginny with her new boy toy who she is currently fucking at the moment.I cant blame her,she has needs to fill and is constantly horny.

Back home we rinse off outside.Most houses have an outside shower at the beach ,you don't want to track in all the sand into the house. We made ours a little secluded that no one can see us from the street. From an upstairs window people can see,but its the beach.A lot of things happen here. J took her suit off when she rinsed off,I joined her.Of course things happened and we fucked outside.Holding onto the fence she spread her legs apart as I entered her.We fucked together hard and fast. I pulled out and she squatted down and the cum dripped out onto the ground. We rinsed one more time and went inside.

J loves sex,especially oral sex. We went on the sofa she on top of me 69 and I started to pleasure her.She moaned and screamed as my tongue fucked her pussy,licked up and down her taint and tongue fucked her asshole.She went wild with that and screamed I should fuck her again. Going on all fours I entered her from behind fucking her deep. We just kept fucking on and on feeling her wet pussy contracting as I go in and out. Faster I went until my cum filled her pussy. I watched as our sex spilled out onto the towel.

She asked me to lick her pussy which I did.She tasted wonderful and then we kissed for a long time. We sat on the couch holding each other,kissing and playing with each others bodies. The doorbell rang and I knew it was Ginny. J went to open it up and I saw Ginny's eyes widen open. They kissed and started to have girl / girl sex in front of me like I wasn't even there. I just watched them both until Ginny came over to me and straddled my lap . Her pussy sinking onto my cock.Placing her hands on my shoulders she took control and fucked me until I came. J licked her pussy and they shared my cum.

Nice day we had

No comments: