Sunday, June 26, 2011

What To Do

Tomorrow I need to go to the City.J and Sam want to get some things and bring back what they took.So I guess I will take the Jeep ,park it uptown then we will go back again. Both Sam and J are looking forward to this. I told them both no dressing up ,no bras,and to look slutty.They are excited and enthused to to this. They also insist we fuck again in their apartment.

K took all the girls shopping with her after lunch. I was on my way out when Ginny rang the bell. Sure enough she came over naked the way I want her to.We didn't go inside first we just kissed as people walked by. I took her hand and in we went. I was suppose to go out but I cant resist Ginny.She told me again Bobbie is coming home and wants to have sex with the three of us.Ginny knows that gets me excited,a threesome with mommy and daughter.

She sucks my cock but doesn't swallow any of it.She lets it spray all over her tits and body/I watch as the cum drips off her nipples.I lick her nipples tasting the cum,she moans. She is wet all over but I don't care,it makes her sticky.

On the sofa we go 69 and she loves it when my tongue fucks her.I start my assault and like the others her pussy juices are all over me. Both of us now wet and sticky. We get up and go into the shower. We rinse off and she turns around holding the shower bars.I lube her asshole and in I go.We fuck until I cum inside her,she loves it.

After the shower I bring her to my bed and give her a massage. She is totally relaxed and moans as my fingers fuck her pussy. Once more I enter her filling her pussy up with my cum.She turns over showing me the left over cum.

I need to go out and she leaves.My hand rubs her ass feeling the smoothness.

No comments: