Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Morning

We don't go to the gay pride parade.Although when we lived in the Village we did.But now its just too much of a bother.

I woke up too early this morning.Although I like to walk to the beach on Sunday morning this morning I wasn't in the mood. I feel self conscious walking around the house naked with my cock swinging side to side so I wear sleep pants. Of course when I am having sex with one of the girls we will be naked around the house.

I made some coffee and I saw K come downstairs.She was naked,she always sleeps that way and walks around the house that way,as do the girls. I make her some coffee and she told me I am over dressed,so my pants come off and she pats my cock bringing me to attention. We go out on the back deck,no one is around so we don't cover up.The morning breeze feels good. She snuggles up close to me and plays with my cock,I am hard. She spreads my legs and strokes me and I shoot all the way to the deck wall,a nice distance. K asks me if I can do it again and mounts me. I feel her pussy muscle contracting around my cock. I squeeze her breasts as she fucks me. Finally I explode inside her and she lays against me.

I rub her back and we talk,my cock still inside her. I look up and see Ginny watching us and wave. K likes to give a show and that one was a good one. We went back inside Debbie,Jasmine,and Sam are up. J is still sleeping. They are all naked and I am hard because I would love to line them up and take turns fucking each one. I went to put my pants back on but K told me to keep them off,all the girls agreed. Finally J comes down her big tits showing like watermelons.

After breakfast its beach time. Everyone leaves except Jasmine who is afraid of the sun leaving blotches on her chocolate skin.She has no tan lines,her skin is a perfect color all around. K leaves and tells us to have fun they will be back in a few hours.Translation: you should fuck each other as much as possible while we are gone.

Jasmine,my beautiful brown chocolate princess straddles my lap sinking her wet pussy onto my cock. We just stay like this and kiss for a long time.Then she grinds herself on my cock making my come alive.I told her she is making me cum and she does it faster.My breathing gets harder and I moan until I feel myself let go inside her,she feels so good.

I take her hand and we go into my bed.She likes that very much it makes her feel like we are married.I know it sounds strange but that's what she likes.She does that with K also. We fuck together like two animals satisfying each other.We take our time and she enjoys that. I suck her perfect round tits and she moans as I suck her nipples as well.

After our shower we clean up the house changing the linen and general clean up of the house.We work together,I don't expect her to do all of it by herself.K is proud of me that I have that attitude,most guys don't.

We made a nice lunch for everyone.The girls came in holding hands ,I like when they do that. They put their stuff down on the back deck and rinsed themselves off.Each one naked as they marched upstairs to change.Jasmine asked me which one would I like first.I squeezed her hand and told her I want them all.

No comments: