Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Home

It was a nice trip. We were able to book the 11:00am flight.
I woke up this morning with J sucking my cock.She apologized for falling asleep on me and promised to make it to me now. Her fingers were massaging my asshole as her mouth and tongue did their magic,I was moaning. It didn't take long and out it came.I felt myself just going and going,she swallowed it all. Some dripped on her chin and tits. She opened her mouth to show me the cum,then again showing it was all gone. We laid together kissing taking turns rolling on top one another. I was hard again and slid inside her.

We fucked together again . We were sweaty and dirty but we didn't care.I licked her pussy tasting our sex making her moan . In the shower we played again.This time I fucked her asshole,she loved it and so did I.

We were running late and needed to get to the airport. J was very frisky. She wore a muscle tank top,no bra and sweat pants,no panties. She promised to fuck me in the plane bathroom,I laughed. Her tits are big and defies gravity ,everyone stared at her. J likes that and told me every guy wants to fuck her.I told her so do the women.

K called and invited J to come home directly with me and stay with us. Sam is also invited and will bring clothes for J. She was delighted and I told my wife I want to watch a real life reply of the video she made with J and Sam.

I am really looking forward to this......

No comments: