Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Morning

After K and Debbie came home we sat together and they told us about their fuck party they held.It was fantastic,a shame I could not attend.K and Debbie went together to one of the customers / clients house to continue. She lived alone and they fucked the whole night. Jasmine and I told them about our time together.

Saturday dinner was a cook out for us with Ginelle and Bobbie.K knows that we have been fucking together.They thanked K for letting them use me. I like the word "use me" instead of fucking me.Jasmine just looked at me when that was said.

K curled up next to me after we had morning sex.Her wetness all over me,but I like that. She fell a sleep again and I left to take a shower. In the middle Debbie joined me and we fucked together,very enjoyable. I went to the beach and watched the fishermen, then came home.

All the girls up by now and walking around the house in various stages of undress.I would have liked to line them up,taking turns fucking each one..lol

Next Sunday, its first stop Chicago,then Dallas, and then Atlanta. I hope to be back Friday night. J sent me a pic of her tits with the caption "you have the whole week to fuck these"

No comments: