Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Weekend Starts

K wants Sam and J to stay until after July 4th.I would love that.They need to go back to their apartment for some things,Monday we can do it so I can make a visit to the City as well.

Debbie has been very touchy with me yesterday and today.I know that means her sexual wants are in overdrive. She walks around without a bra,her tight muscular body looks so great. All the girls went to the beach except Debbie.Its going to rain soon so they want to get in some rays. Her body is so perfect and she knows it. She came up behind me putting her hands over my eyes.Guess who she asks and I of course know who.She told me don't turn around.I feel her pull my shorts and underpants down,I step out of them. I can feel her hot breath on my neck as she reaches down putting her hand around my cock.I become hard.Slowly she strokes me,then faster as I climax watching my seed fly out in front of me. She lifts my arms up and slips off my tee shirt. I am like her now.

I turn around and we kiss,her arms on my neck bringing my close to her.Her tits against my gorilla chest.She rubs her tits against my chest. I take her hand and we go into the fuck room.There is no light except for the skylight that lets the sun in.Its overcast now so there are shadows in the room. On the bed we go and she climbs on top of me.Turning around her perfect ass and pussy is at my mouth.I begin to lick her and she squirms.She cannot lick me because I am pleasuring her.She moans and screams for more.Her pussy is dripping juices and I expect soon I will be flooded from them.

My tongue licks deep inside her pussy then up and down her taint.She is expecting me to lick in her asshole and lowers herself to give me more access. I wait a bit but I know she wants it,every woman does.As soon as my tongue goes inside her asshole she lets loose with her pussy juices all over me. I continue more tasting her which she loves. Few people do this to her,she loves this. Debbie gets up off me and reaches for a towel drying me from her explosion. She apologizes but I tell her not to,I know I did my job.

She lays next to me and we talk a little while then she gets more frisky and tells me to fuck her. She stays on her back,spreads her legs as I enter her wet pussy.We fuck like two animals together satisfying each other needs. I look at the cum the drips out of her pussy.Its mixed together,her juices and mine.

We dress and soon the girls return.

No comments: