Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Need More

The girls came back ,we all ate lunch together. They rinsed off and came down all naked. Here I am one guy eating lunch with five naked women. I ask K what she wants to do this afternoon.Smiling she answered me very calmly,I want to fuck you. We finish lunch and upstairs we went. She asked me if I enjoyed Jasmine this morning.I told her very much.K and Jasmine are very close both sexually and as friends. Jasmine told her she loves being my dirty girl.

K and I fucked in every position and I filled her pussy up making her scream. We went 69 and she told me to put my mouth on her pussy.I felt a warm liquid going doing my throat.Then I realized she pissed into my mouth. When she was done I licked her and we kissed.K asked me if I liked drinking her piss. She wants to drink mine as well. Its not so simple with a guy.When we get sexually hard we cant piss. I finally was able to and she pleasured me as I pissed.One hand held my cock the other cupped my balls then moving to inside my asshole.

We washed off together and kissed for a long time. She covered me with her lavender baby powder rubbing it all over me. Taking my hand we both went downstairs naked. The others were naked and into girl / girl sex. My head exploding my cock was super hard.

Debbie was free and she pushed me down on the sofa. I watched J and Sam loving each other as their girl / girl sex drove me crazy. Debbie straddled my lap, her legs on each side lowering herself onto my cock.I saw K and Jasmine getting into it. They were loving each other I heard Jasmine tell she loves her so much forever and ever. Debbie went up and down on me.Her pussy wet and soaking.We kept this up and I told her I am ready to cum.As I did she dug her fingers onto my shoulders screaming for me to keep cumming. She laid her head on my shoulder after we finished,then we kissed a lot. I was still hard and stayed inside her.She cleaned my cock sucking everything off,

Debbie curled up next to me as we watched the rest of them have sex.She played with my cock and stroked me until I came. She shot it all over herself and I rubbed it all over her like cum lotion. She thanked me for the sex and we went upstairs to wash off. As I pissed in the toilet she held my cock playing with it and laughing. I told her to drink it and she did. She gurgled the piss and swallowed it.I told her she was a good girl.She knows because Jasmine tells her how much I like to pee play. Girls love to talk to each other especially mine.

We all got dressed and I grilled dinner. They are making plans for the morning. I know one of them will stay with me to keep me company. The rest will go to the gym. Ginny stopped over to say hello introducing her boy toy.I saw his eyes open especially seeing J and her big tits. I had to laugh.

No comments: