Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday With Bobbie

Ginelle went home already and I basically had nothing to do.I am pretty sure that maybe K or the others will be back very late tonight or maybe not at all. K called me and said Jasmine is really doing a great job arranging for the party.This is besides doing her regular class. She hinted already she might sleep over at one of her friends house. I told her to do what she likes. I am sure I can find something to do.I told her about Ginelle coming over and Bobbie probably would be here soon. I told her that I am taking Ginelle out tonight ,K is great with that.

Bobbie did come over. She brought lunch for both of us which I thought was very nice.Chicken salad and vegetables with dressing. I took out a bottle of wine and ate and drank.Bobbie is going out tonight with some girls she knows who are here for the summer.She would like to introduce them to me.I thought better of it and told her I didn't think its a good idea.

She got up from the table and took off her top and shorts.I told her turn around so I could see everything. I stripped down as well and we started. She wanted to go 69 right away,she likes the way my tongue fucks her. She moaned as I licked up and down her taint.Will you fuck me now,she asked me.

I took her upstairs to my bed and she laid down spreading her legs apart.Again she asked me to fuck her and fill her pussy with my cum, We fucked like crazy and I filled her up.I stayed inside her and we kissed. She loves the way we fuck taking our time,playing with each other. She asked me if I need to piss and I answered yes. We went into the bathroom.She sat on the toilet bowel holding my ball from underneath,Her fingers wrapped around my cock bringing it to her mouth.Then she said piss now. Hands on my hips I started to piss. What she didn't swallow the rest went all over her.There was a lot so I needed to go. She was covered in pee and took my hand as we went into the shower.

She told me sit on the shower floor,she stood over me and pissed all over me.I licked inside her pussy after she finished she thought that was so great that I did that. We both washed off and I fucked her asshole which was tight.

We finished, walked downstairs naked and drank some more wine.She asked me if she can call Mommy so we can fuck together.I told her this is our time now,we have plenty of time to do that.She sat on my lap facing me ,her pussy on my cock going up and down ,I cum once more.

I told her to go home without cleaning up and let her Mother eat her pussy.She left and I thought that was so sexy.

No comments: