Sunday, June 5, 2011

Desert First Please or *@uckig Again

K and the girls will be home at 6:30.That gives me enough time to marinate the steaks the way everyone likes them. I have my own recipe that I tell no one.

The doorbell again, I think who is it? Ginelle, Bobbie, or both? Surprise it was Bobbie all by herself.She copied her mother except the man shirt was completely open and her body was oiled. She asked if I was busy and can she come in. Ginelle went shopping and left Bobbie home.She told her mother she has a headache.

She sat on the sofa,shirt wide open,I just looked.Her magnificent fuckalious body asking for more. She asked me if I am horny,what a question. We drank beer,both of us naked together. She sat on my lap facing me. My cock inside her throbbing to fuck her. She put her bottle down and shared mine. She likes to share everything including spit. Then we finished the other one.Her tits against my hairy chest.She told me she never met such a hairy guy and I should shave myself.I told her nothing doing telling her what happened when K and Debbie shaved me last year. She played with my chest hair licking it and pulling at it. I played with her nipples,sucking them making her moan.She liked that so I kept doing it.

Her hands on my shoulder she started to go up and down until I came inside her.She told me she loves the feeling of cum inside her making her all wet. She sucked my cock and we went 69,pleasuring her. My tongue fucked her asshole and pussy and she let loose a torrent of her pussy juice flooding me. She got off and I had to clean myself.

With her finger in her mouth she said she is such a naughty bad girl and should be punished. She laid herself across my lap and I started to spank her.I stopped in the middle to finger fuck her making her moan again. Her ass was beet red, licking and rubbing her. She stood up my head between her legs.As I held her I licked inside her pussy tasting her pussy juice.

We fucked once more dogie style then she sat again on my lap.She thanked me for being such a great sex partner. She is leaving Thursday to Chicago for an intern job. She will miss this sex and asked me if she can have phone sex with me. I suggested she find a fuck buddy although its not so simple to do. She told me Ginelle is happy to have me all to herself now.

We went upstairs to rinse off. I needed to piss and she sat on the shower floor telling me to piss all over her.I soaked her and she licked me inside my asshole very deep inside. She likes being a dirty girl but only with the right guy.

I gave her a massage on our bed which she liked very much. Once more we went 69 except this time I was on top.She swallowed all my cum that I pumped into her. We kissed and I could taste the cum that was left over.

We went downstairs and she left.My head exploding from today's fucking. I told her to be dressed when she comes for dinner,she laughed. I held her tight against me her perfect young perky tits against me.I would love to bottle that,I could make a fortune.

Time to hurry,the girls will be home soon.

No comments: