Thursday, June 23, 2011

Brown Girl

I never considered Jasmine anything but a beautiful woman.The point of her skin color only enhances her beauty. Last night we all went out on the boardwalk.It just so happened the way we were sitting that K was on one side and Jasmine on the other.I heard someone at another table remark that I have jungle fever. I had to think for a moment what that meant and I saw Jasmine was hurt,we let it go.

This morning my brown girl was next to me. I called her my chocolate princess and we kissed. She knows that K and I think the world of her and is happy she is with us. K encourages Jasmine to be with me,but that's another story.

She climbed on top of me and then I climbed on top of her.She asked me to make love to her which I did.We took our time and my cock entered her wet pussy.In and out I went slowly at first then faster. Her fingernails digging into me as I went faster.She was moaning telling me to fuck her more and more.She kept telling me to fill her pussy with my cum.She feels like a woman with me when we have sex. I stayed hard inside her afterwards and kissed her all over.Sucking on her nipples,licking her perfect round breasts. She asked me to stay inside her and fuck her again. I managed to recharge and fucked her once more. Now I needed to take a break.

We kissed some more ( we both like that a lot with each other) She took my hand and told me I think you need to pee. Here is a woman who wants to please me no matter what. She took me into the shower ,kneeling down in front of me she is holding my cock with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. She opened her mouth and told me to pee. I let loose a strong yellow stream.Some she drank and the rest went all over her body. Smiling she got up held me close to her and we kissed again. Then she told me its my turn

I sat on the floor and she spread her legs over me. She told me to open my mouth and her pee went in.I licked inside her pussy after she was done. I know she licked that very much. We turned on the water washing everything away. I soaped her beautiful body playing with her nipples. Then I washed inside her pussy and asshole. I tickled her when I soaped her taint. Jasmine knows that the head of my cock is very sensitive when she soaps it. I can almost cum from her doing that.

She told me to hold onto the shower bars as she went behind me.I felt her soapy fingers inside my asshole. Then I felt K'S dildo inside my asshole as she slowly inserted it. Then I felt her fucking me with it.She was against me and she kissed me all over.Then she reached around and stroked me until my cum shot against the shower wall.She kept her fingers around my cock,I was still hard. She took the dildo out and then I could feel her fingers inside me. She asked me if I liked this and I answered yes. I turned around and we held each other under the shower.Her beautiful round perfect tits against my hairy chest.

It was her turn now and in I went to her asshole plunging myself inside her.Fucking her as hard as I could.I went out and then fucked her pussy. She moan and I pulled her hair back as I fucked her. She moaned again and I exploded inside her once more. I just held her for some time.We finished and dried off together.

She took my hand and we went back to my bed. She wanted me to fuck her again,this time with my tongue. She was so horny and couldn't stop.Her body shook when I licked inside her asshole,she loves that so much.

Laying down next to me she told me she is spending the day with me.I had no complaints.She will be my slutty whore today.

Going out for lunch she wore a bikini top that barely covered her nipples and white shorts that everyone could see she wasn't wearing panties. Since its the shore everything goes except Jasmine was more than most and she knew it. At the table she asked me if she is slutty enough for me and kept rubbing her foot up and down my leg giving me a hard on. The waitress was very good to us and paid a lot of attention to Jasmine. At the end of the meal she wrote her name and number on a slip of paper. I left her a very nice tip,she told me I can come too. Jasmine shakes her ass as she walks which attracts a lot of attention.I have told her to use what she has to her advantage,she does. On the boardwalk we walked hand in hand like any other couple would. We love how people look at us.I guess its the shock effect that we like to do.

Ginny waved at us from the upstairs window,she was naked. She motioned for us to come up.Jasmine was game for this so up we went.

She answered the door naked and she immediately started to kiss Jasmine. We undressed and were ready to go. Ginny told me she threw her boy toy out he wanted too much from her and all she wanted was sex,we laughed.

Ginny took us to her bedroom and she went on the bed,no foreplay;just fuck me sex. Ginny was on all fours and Jasmine slipped under her.She licked us both as I fucked Ginny. It took me much longer to cum since I have been fucking Jasmine the whole morning.Ginny liked the longer sex. I finally came and emptied myself in her pussy. I pulled out and watched everything drip into Jasmine's mouth.She licked Ginny;s pussy inside,real well.Ginny collapsed on the bed from the sex.

We dressed and went home,well sort of. I made Jasmine go home without her top,she looks so beautiful. We fucked several more times during the day and I pleasured her thoroughly.

A nice time was had by both of us.

No comments: