Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monday In The City

You would think July 4th week would be light.You would think my work load would be light, think not!!!! I have more work than usual,but I am happy because that way I am making money.

Yesterday was a great day in the City. Both Sam and J came with me to pick up more clothes and return some they don't need. I asked them to dress very sexy,they did. Each one wore a dress with shoulders bare.J had to have hers with a string around the top to keep her top up so her tits don't fall out.As it is Sam also needed to keep lifting the top to make sure her top didn't slip down off her tits. They didn't wear panties,their gift to me. I was able to park in their apartment garage for the day so it was a big help.

The girls were super sexy and I wanted to fuck them both,I couldn't,I needed to make my appointment.Plenty of time afterwards to do that.

I called the girls after I finished we are suppose to go to lunch.I heard them giggling together so I knew something was up.They told me to come right over. They buzzed me in and I found them both naked fucking each other.Smiling they asked me to join them.

Sam said she wants to be on bottom and J got on all fours I started to fuck J like crazy.Same was licking J's asshole making J go crazy. I knew what was about to happen. Suddenly I exploded inside J' pussy. Sam pushed me out and the cum went gushing out of J's pussy down into Sam's mouth. What she didn't drink went all over her. J got up and they traded the cum with each other,spilling all over both of them.

They totally ignored me and continued by themselves. I stroked myself becoming hard. Sam's hand was around my cock and she took over the stroking until I erupted once more. She aimed it herself and was covered in my cum. J licked Sam's body clean.

I left them alone and took a shower.Soon they both joined me.One in front ,the other behind me.I felt their fingers all over me and inside me.
J was massaging my asshole,I became super hard.Sam turned around and said its her turn now. My cock was lubed with shampoo and she bent forward.Soon I was inside her asshole as she pushed back onto me. We started to fuck together and with J behind me she was slapping my ass very hard. They both felt wonderful together and I exploded inside Sam's asshole.Holding her close to me I just kept cumming again and again. I stayed inside her a little while ,J's hands all over me. Pulling out we heard the pop noise.

We finished up and got dressed. I wanted to take the girls out to eat. Sam dressed in a halter top,nipples showed. J cant wear that because her tits are too big. She wore a backless sundress,no bra or panties. Both of them dressed so sexy I had to constantly adjust myself.We walked in to the Bistro,each one on my arm. Lunch was great,I ordered wine for them but I didn't touch any.My policy is not a sip if I am driving.

Back to their apartment,the wine had an effect on them.In the elevator they held each other kissing.It was a good thing no one came on. They wanted to fuck again before we left but I wanted to go.We would too much traffic.

On the way home they both sat in the back.I saw J's dress up above her waist,her legs spread apart as Sam licked her. They soon fell asleep from the wine and I put on Sweet Alabama , which I like to sing along with.

We were home in time for supper. What a great day we all had together.

No comments: