Sunday, June 26, 2011

What We Do

Our house is not really different than anyone else except we fuck each other a lot. I came back home and found Jasmine already home but everyone else not there. She told me she lied to K and the girls and is sorry for doing that. They took her home because she said she was sick. K called me before and wanted to know if I am home and I told her I was out and will be home later.I guess she thought nothing of driving Jasmine back home. She text me and said they will be home for supper.I have grilling to do for supper,we all like that.

Jasmine told me she just wanted to be home with me and have sex as much as possible. Jasmine is a very beautiful woman with perfect round tits ,great legs ,a round ass and a flat belly. In other words a 10. I can never resist her and she knows it. She undressed then pulled my shorts down and took off my tee shirt.

Her lips were around my cock so wet,pleasuring me. I let loose with so much cum she let it drip down all over her tits,very erotic. She laid down spreading her legs and I pleasured her. I know we fuck the same way all the time but we both enjoy each other. Her lips around my cock again I am hard once more.She gets on all fours and I fuck her from behind. I feel myself going deep inside her and fill her pussy up with my cum.

We do this several more times and we are both satisfied for now.

No comments: