Friday, June 10, 2011

Never Enough

We sat on the front porch watching everyone as we drink beer together. Next to me she sits her chocolate skin so beautiful. Her leg is over mine and I say to her lets go inside . She knows that means I desire her very much, which I do. She undress me and takes control. She is naked with me and touches my cock which springs to attention. She looks through the kitchen drawer and finds some pieces of rope. She smacks my ass and tells me to get on the milk box. She ties my wrist to the hooks above me,my arms now above my head.

I spread my legs apart and she sucks my cock very slowly. Sticking her finger in my asshole making me harder.She licks her finger and does it again.She smacks my ass again,I feel the sting.Then she squeezes my balls.First very gentle,then harder until I scream out.She yells at me if I like that and I nod my head,she does it again and jerks my cock making me cum. She aims my cock so all the cum coats her breasts and nipples. She climbs on the milk box,unties my wrists and tells me lick her clean. I taste her body along with my cum,she smiles and we kiss. She holds my cock again making me hard once more.

Taking my hand she bends over the sofa and tells me to fuck her hard and fast.To fill up her pussy with my cum. She tells me to fuck her like a slut,my princess slut who I adore. We start and I fuck her hard and fast.I slap her brown ass until its red and she tells me to do it more. I fuck her and cum inside her,holding her against me.I am still hard inside her. Kissing her back,playing with her breasts and nipples she moans.

She spreads herself wide and I enter her asshole.No lube,just push in and she backs into me. I fuck her asshole and cum inside her.I asked her if she is still my dirty girl.She purrs and answers yes,today and forever.I reach for a cup and catch all the cum dripping out of her asshole. She takes the cup from me and licks all of it.

We kiss again for a long time.She cries because she will miss me and is so happy when we are together. My cock is hard laying against her belly.She reaches down and jerks me until I cum.She points it all over me and then licks my hairy body. We are both sweaty and sticky from sex and must clean off.

In the shower I clean her pussy and asshole.Her fingers full of soap cleans my cock,the head is very sensitive.She sees the veins pop out. Her soapy fingers are in my asshole making me moan. I pick her leg up and begin to fuck her.Once again I cum in her,we kiss and rinse off.

I will miss her.This young chocolate woman who loves me so much.

No comments: