Sunday, June 12, 2011

One For The Road

Before I left I needed to fix a shutter on the window, not a big deal but I wanted to get it done. It only took me a half hour to do. I look down and Ginny is there holding the ladder. The girls went out so I am alone. As usual she is dressed only in her man shirt.I see she is naked as she flashes me. She asks me if I am done and I say yes. Well, she tells me fuck me before you go. I put everything away and follow her into her house.

The shirt comes off and her beautiful naked body is shown off. I undress and we get into it right away. I don't have a lot of time so this is a quick fuck.Well,maybe not so quick. After the first fuck I take her in front of her bedroom mirror and make her watch as I rub her belly and play with her nipples. She leans her head back and tells me she likes that.

She goes on the bed on all four and tells me to fuck her again.This time harder ,faster,and rougher. Her pussy is still wet and in I go. We fuck together and I am rough with her.She likes it and wants more.I finally cum inside her and pull out catching the cum in my palm.She drinks and licks it all. We kiss and she tells me she will miss me.

She walks me to the door and we kiss,the door wide open and she is still naked. People see us and some stare and others just walk by.

Time to go

No comments: