Friday, June 3, 2011

They Called Me

Bobbie went home and I needed to go out.When I came back there was a message on the phone.Could I please come over to check their dryer.Now,what do I know about a dryer except to put it on.But I guess I will be a good neighbor. I called and Ginelle answered I told her I was home and asked what the problem is.She told me something is rattling inside but they cant tell what it is,can I check it.I told them I will be over in 15 minutes.She said ok,the door is open for me.

I brought my bag of tools in case something was loose.Little did I know there was nothing wrong. I knock first and they tell me to come in. I see them both naked in 69 position having girl sex. Mother and daughter fucking each other,so beautiful. I undress and join them.

Ginelle was on top so I told her to go on all fours and Bobbie should lick her pussy and wait for my cum. I fucked her so hard she was screaming and I just kept unloading inside her pussy.It spilled out and I watched her daughter Bobbie lick her mother's pussy and drink all the cum. They got up and shared the cum with each other and me.

Bobbie now knows that I can recharge and keep fucking again and again.She licked and sucked my cock as Ginelle and kissed me.I was rock hard again.This time Bobbie went on all fours and Ginelle underneath.I fucked her hard as well but it took a little longer.I slapped her ass red and pulled her hair back to be rough.She moaned and told me do more.I reached around and twisted her nipples until she screamed out.I exploded so much inside her as well.I watched her mother lick deep inside Bobbie's pussy,kissing and sucking everything out.

We finished and I asked them if the dryer is still making noise .They laughed and said its all fixed. I told Ginelle that when we go out tonight she should not wear a bra or panties. Bobbie kissed her Mother very passionately telling her she is jealous. I told Bobbie she will get a turn as well this summer.

Before I left Ginelle and Bobbie pleasured me. One licked and finger fucked my ass and the other sucked my cock. Bobbie was the recipient of my cum. She held my cock letting cum all over her tits. Ginelle licked her clean. My head explodes thinking about this mother / daughter team.

Jasmine called me when I got home.She asked me how my day is going.I told her that I have been fucking Ginelle and Bobbie. She will be coming home from the party before everyone else and will fuck my brains out.She used the word fuck instead of sex.She told me she is my whore -slut tonight. She moaned into the phone,I knew she was very horny. This means K and Debbie will be hooking with their gym partners tonight. I am looking forward to fucking Ginelle ,then Jasmine the whole night.

No comments: