Sunday, June 19, 2011

Never On A Sunday ? Not !!!

Five, beautiful women and myself. I get a chance to fuck each one. As a side note I asked K where is Ginny? She told me she found a boy toy who is fucking her day and night,very nice.

I woke up very early.Sunday morning I like peace and quite and go down to the shore to watch the fishing.No,I still do not want to fish,not enough patience. I talk with the guys and then go for coffee at Mickey D's. This morning was different. I was up and so was J,already dressed if you can call it that.Her crop tee shirt just covered to the bottom of her tits and her ass cheeks were out of her shorts. She asked me where I was going and I told her.Taking my hand she said lets go,so off we went.

Even though it was very early there were plenty of people up.She put her arm in mine and we walked as a couple.I was hard as a rock and she saw that.She said we can go back and fuck together and I said later,but now wanted to walk.

We went onto the beach and very few people there.She took her top off and splashed herself.She walked around in a wet tee shirt showing her talents to all. We got back to the house and still no one was up. We went into her bed and we had sex. We woke Sam up and she joined us ,I fucked her as well.

Both girls came downstairs wearing only panties,their nipples sticking straight out.We made breakfast for everyone.The smell woke everyone else up. Debbie came down showing off her muscular body which J and Sam like very much.K and Jasmine came down naked.I saw them kiss very passionately at the top of the stairs.K was holding Jasmine's hand.

I think our household would make a great movie except it would be x rated.I guess we could clean it up but that would take all the excitement out of it. Its not hot yet and all the girls want to go to the beach except Jasmine,she is afraid of blotchy skin patches.

One by one they paraded in front of me showing themselves off,my head was ready to explode. K kissed me and said Jasmine will take care of me they will be home for lunch. Translation= I have the next few hours to fuck our brains out together.

Jasmine is very affectionate to me,putting her arms around my neck and kissing me. I undressed,my stiff cock resting against her belly,her beautiful chocolate breasts against my hairy chest. She took my hand bringing me upstairs. She loves having sex in my bed.It makes her feel very close to me that I belong to her.

I climbed on top of her and started to kiss her beautiful ebony chocolate body. She spread her legs apart telling me to come inside her now.I could feel her pussy how wet she was.I slowly went in and out and watch as her chest went up and down.She asked me to fuck her now and cum inside her. We were both in another world as we fucked together.Her pussy muscles tighten around my cock keeping me inside her,she was very tight. I sped up going faster until I emptied myself in her pussy.Her legs wrapped around me tight keeping me inside her. She told me she wants my cum inside her all the time. We kissed and I pleasured her then I pulled out,our wetness all over the bed.

She climbed on top of me turning around so we can go 69.I could taste our sex in her pussy.Some of the cum was still inside her when I licked her. This time she came,her body shaking as her juices went all over me. We cleaned up,fucked again and then took a shower. Like a good dirty girl she didn't have to be told or even ask me if I need to pee. She sat on the shower floor holding my cock telling me to start peeing. I needed to pee real bad and out it came.The strong yellow steam all over her body.Holding my balls she slipped her mouth onto the the head of my cock and drank the rest.There was a lot and she said thank you kind sir for such a nice drink. I smiled and turned on the water. We washed all the sex ,pee,and sweat off of us.

Of course she bent forward holding onto the shower bars telling me to fuck her asshole.I only coated my cock with shampoo enough to slide in.I didn't lube her like I usually do.She pushed back onto me and we began to fuck together.After I came inside her asshole we stayed together.I held her tight to me playing with her nipples.She asked me if I missed fucking her or thinking about her when I was fucking J. I told her I missed her very much,that's all.

After the shower I gave her a massage, oiling her beautiful brown body with K's lotion,she liked that I did that. She turned on her back and I took my time with her tits and belly.I finger fucked her when she spread her legs apart.She licked my fingers tasting her sex. She asked me to fuck her again.It was my fault because I got her so worked up. Going on all fours I fucked her from behind.I felt my cum shoot deep inside her. I watched as the the cum dripped out of her after I pulled out.

We changed and washed the sheets that were soaked with our sex. Jasmine looked beautiful in the after glow of our sex.She sat on my lap and we kissed for a long time,we both enjoy doing that,its part of the sex we have together.

No comments: