Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Morning

I miss waking up next to her.Those golden lips sucking my cock and telling me good morning.To her, I mean Jasmine. My chocolate ebony princess who K and I love so much. Jasmine has been given more responsibility at the gym and she really takes to it and does a wonderful job.

K wanted to go tonight to our Friday night sex party in Delaware. She loves it that three men fuck her at the same time in every hole and others cum all over her.I don't participate in that because I don't like sex together with other guys. Tonight K is hosting the gym party for employees and customers,girls and women only. What this really is a sex orgy for women only.It ends very late and sometimes women will pair up together and sleep over at someones house. K has done that a couple of times but I don't mind.

The doorbell rang early this morning.Ginelle brought me a cup of coffee.She was wearing a mans shirt button with only one button,she looked super sexy. We sat on the sofa and of course the shirt rode up showing me her shaved pussy. My cock was hard which she could see. The shirt became unbuttoned and she leaned back spreading her legs.I took off my shorts and she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. I was still hard and wanted to fuck her but I needed a couple of minutes.I told her to come on top of me to go 69 and I licked her pussy and asshole.It drove her crazy and she got up went on all fours telling me to fuck her.

Her pussy was soaking wet and we fucked like crazy.She told me to cum inside her and fill her up which I did. I reached for the coffee cup and let my cum spill into the cup.She took it from me and drank it all.

We fucked a few more times and I told her about K's party tonite .Bobbie wont be home so she said lets go out together.I thought that was a great idea. We both like Italian food so I know a great place the next town over and will take her there,my treat of course.

Bobbie is still sleeping but I can expect a visit from her also today. I think the weekend is starting out real good.

No comments: