Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Morning Sam

I was not expecting someone as passionate as Jasmine,I was wrong. Sam was next to me playing with my cock and body hair. I woke up with a start but I need to pee,you know that first morning piss.I was still groggy from last night.K and I didn't go to sleep until well after 1:00am.Besides the sex we had we talked about a lot of different things.

Sam's breasts aren't as nearly as big as J's.But they are very nice and round,not floppy.Her nipples stick out when she is excited.I jumped out of bed,my cock still hard and pissed away.I needed a quick shower,brush my teeth and I was ready to go.

I pressed her against the wall and we kissed.My cock against her belly.She lifted her arms up and I licked her,she moaned as we kissed. I suggested we drink some coffee,I needed it.She laughed and we went downstairs both of us naked. The bell rang and I told Sam don't answer it I knew it was Ginny who wanted to fuck with us.This was our time alone,I can fuck Ginny any time I want.

I lifted her on the kitchen counter and she spread her legs apart,her legs draped over my shoulder. I started to lick her pussy that was now leaking her juices. Her whole body shook and my face was covered with her pussy juices.It was all over me, we both laughed.I cleaned myself off and we started again. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.My hands under her ass lifting her up and down.My cock inside her and we started to fuck.

She moaned and told me to fuck her from behind. I put her down on the sofa entering her from behind.I felt myself going deep inside her and fucked her hard and fast. We both came and I stayed inside her.She wiggled her ass against me.I reached for a cup and when I pulled out all the cum dripped out into it.

She turned around and I handed her the cup which she drank.She asked me if she was a good dirty girl. I took her upstairs and stopped in front of the hall mirror.I let her watch me rub her body and play with her nipples twisting them. We then went onto my bed.

Sam climbed on top of me in 69.She spread her legs wide and lowered herself.I could feel her sucking my cock as I licked her.The further I went in her the faster she sucked.She moaned as I licked up and down her taint.Then she said put it in me.I knew she meant her asshole.Softly then further inside as I finger fucked her pussy at the same time. She screamed and let loose another dose of her pussy juice all over me. She got off me and licked my hair body cleaning me up.

We changed positions and I was on top.My cock being sucked and I licked her pussy. I shot my load down her throat,she loved it. I got off and she asked can I fuck her now.I needed some time to recharge.

She laid on her back,legs wide open as I started to fuck her.I told her not to help me and I watched as she moaned and moved her body as I fucked her.She grabbed me,holding me and tells me to fill her pussy with my cum.I exploded inside her and stayed there still hard. We kissed and I licked her nipples.

She told me she sees why J likes going with me and is jealous. We fucked again in the shower and then got dressed. Her tee shirt said "I love Jane but sometimes I need Dick too".She wore shorts
showing everything.

Her hair is very light brown ,almost blond and very long.I took her to the hairdresser but I waited outside. She came back with a beautiful short haircut and a streak of lavender on the side,very sexy.

We went to the beach afterwards.She wore a thong string bottom and a top that barely covered her nipples,I liked it a lot. She sure got a lot of looks from both men and women. We showered off outside in the back,she took her top off.Ginny saw us and waved,I waved back. I knew she would be over soon. Ten minutes later Ginny came as always in her man shirt with nothing underneath, Sam answered the door completely naked. They already met and they kissed. Ginny held her tight and I could see Sam liked that. I told them I have some work to do and left them by themselves.I watched as they both were into girl / girl sex,my head exploded.

After Ginny left Sam asked me if I was watching them,I answered her yes and I am very horny from that. I sat on the sofa and she mounted me fucking me like a dildo,After I came she rested her head on me and we talked and kissed.We stayed like that for a long time until I became hard again and we fucked once more. She told me she has never been with a guy who can keep fucking again and again,I smiled.

No comments: