Saturday, June 4, 2011

One At A Time

Ginelle knocked on my door at 7:30,she was dressed beautiful and I would say slutty. No bra and she lifted her skirt to show me her bald pussy.I wanted to fuck her now,but I can wait. Supper was very nice ,Ginelle made it a point to show off her nice tits. I saw women and men staring at her,I liked that and told her so.

We drove to the beach but we couldn't get a spot,even the lots were full so we drove home. We walked on our boardwalk,her arm in mine looking like any other couple. We went to her house had sex of course and she thanked me for a great evening.

I got two texts.K text me she is staying over night with a friend from the gym.The next one was from Jasmine telling me my whore will be home soon.I text her back to surprise me. An hour later she called and told me to meet her in the back driveway. It was dark and It took a few seconds to adjust.Jasmine walked out of the car naked and we kissed. She pulled my shorts down and started to suck my cock,good thing it was dark.I told her I am ready to cum she stood up and I sprayed my cum all over her tits. She told me no shower tonight we are going to sleep together full of sex and sweat. My hand on her bare ass we walked inside.

I undressed my cock hard again.With me is the most beautiful ebony chocolate woman in the world. We drank three bottles of wine together and got wasted. I fucked her in every position possible.I bent her over the sofa and fucked her ass without any lube,I went right in and we fucked like dogs.

We finally went to bed,Jasmine taking my hand.I could see all the cum still dripping in between her thighs.I reached up and touched her,she stopped as I finger fucked her pussy. We continued to bed.Jasmine told me that K said she should give me a treat. I laid down and Jasmine reached in the nightstand for the lube.I knew what she was going to do.She blindfolded me as my asshole was becoming very wet. I heard Jasmine breath heavy. I knew she had the strap on fastened on her. She bent down and kissed me very deep telling me loves me. She lifted my legs and I held them as the strap on went inside me.She was gentle at first then went faster.She moaned as she fucked my asshole. She stroked me and I came all over both of us.

She took the strap on and blindfold off me climbing on top of me. She laid her head on my shoulder and started to cry.I rubbed her hair and her body touching her nipples.She told me how happy she is and loves me and K so much. We laid like this for a little while it was very late about 2:00 am.

I heard the bell ring and knocking at the door, we ignored it.I knew it was Ginelle or Bobbie wanting sex.

I climbed on top of Jasmine as she spread her legs to accept my hard cock.Moaning she told me fuck her hard and fill her pussy with my cream. She started to talk filthy dirty and it made me go faster until I shot my load inside her.She held me tight,almost crushing me against her.She told me to stay in her forever. We kissed for a long time and we finally fell asleep.

I woke up Saturday morning with the smell of bacon and eggs. After the shower I went downstairs.She was wearing a tee shirt and thong. I asked her if she is ready to go again,She smiled and said lets eat first. K and Debbie called they are going straight to the gym and will be home at 1:00.

Putting my arms around her I said thank you for being here.We love you so much. The doorbell rang and it was Ginelle bringing me coffee. Again wearing only a man shirt buttoned with only one button.Jasmine remarked that's very sexy,I answered yes,very much. She asked me if we are busy now and I answered yes, smiling she left and told us to have fun. We cleaned up and made sure the doors were locked. I undressed Jasmine,then myself. We started again

No comments: