Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back

I took me a long time to find everything.I had to call each of the girls because I couldn't see exactly what they wanted.So what I'm a guy,what do I know about this...lol

Bobbie was waiting for me on my front porch sipping from a beer bottle. She followed me into the house and asked if I am ready to go again.I asked her where is Mommy and she laughed.She told her Mother she wants to fuck me alone without her.

She lifted off her tee shirt,her tits bounce out and wiggled out of her tight shorts,no panties. This girl is such a fuck able girl,"fuckalious" I call her.
Kneeling in front of me she holds my balls and sucks my cock.Her mouth so wet and she goes so slow,then faster until I cum in her mouth.She swallows it all looking up at me licking her lips. We kiss and I taste my cum on her tongue.

On the bed we go 69.My tongue fucking her pussy and asshole.Up and down,taking my time.I hear her moan louder and louder as I continue.She finally lets loose her juices all over me. She gets off so I can clean up.Bobbie asked me how I learned to do this.I told her K taught me and I practice a lot.

On her back she lays with her legs spread open.This perfect young sex machine that I lust for. My cock hard as a rock slides inside her.She warps her legs around my waist and off we go.I fuck her as hard as I can making her scream for more. She tells me to cum inside her and fill her pussy up.

We both lay together after we are done.She told me that she never had sex with a guy like me who can cum again and again. I told her since I have become older I cum more,not less like most guys. I asked her if she is a dirty girl,kinky or fetish.She has no idea what I am talking about but I will soon show her.

I took her hand and we went into the bathroom.I told her we need to shower but I need to piss first.I told her to open her mouth and she did everything I told her what to do. Holding my cock I pissed all over her and she drank the rest.I told her she was a good girl. We washed off in the shower and I soaped her up real good.She liked the way I played with her nipples and tits. My fingers soaped inside her,she liked that real good. I was behind her and coated my cock with shampoo and slid inside her ass.She rubbed back against me and we fucked together until I filled her asshole with my cum.She liked that too especially that I didn't hurt her.
She soaped my balls and I told her to squeeze them,then harder until I yell out.I like that feel of pain.

We finished and I gave her a massage which she enjoyed. We then dressed and the bell rang.It was Ginelle looking for Bobbie.I was tired now and not about to start fucking again now.Maybe not now but tonight with K whom I love dearly and we enjoy sex together so much.

No comments: