Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally Well Cum Home

We took a car service home. J changed into shorts and a cut off tee that hardly covered her tits. Sam called and told J she packed two bags for her. They plan to stay two weeks. I am looking forward to this so much.

Because of beach traffic it took us much longer than usual. Jasmine text me , well cum home,I cant wait to taste. Yum I thought.I showed it to J and she laughed because she knew she was going to share me.

Its very hot today and suppose to be hotter tomorrow. I need a shower and K joined me. The shower can fit up to 6 people comfortably because I did renovations a couple of years ago. J and Sam joined us and I watched as they fucked and loved each other. I became so hard,K loved it and I fucked her again and again,I couldn't stop. We went to bed and I made love to K, taking our time. J joined us and they showed me how they made the video. I left them and went downstairs for some beer. Jasmine walks up to me naked and tells me she missed me very much.
I took her into the fuck room and we fucked like two animals together. Debbie found us and joined us as well.

The whole house smelled like sex all of us walking around naked. Sam gave me a great blow job.Her large lips around my cock bobbing up and down. K watched as my cum went all over her,missing her mouth,they laughed.

I was all wound up so we went out to Patties to drink.Its near us so drinking too much isn't a problem. K.Sam,J, had to be helped home.Jasmine fell asleep so it left Debbie and me by ourselves
We fucked together and fell asleep in her bed. Just beginning of a great weekend

No comments: