Monday, December 21, 2009

Again Last Night

K was feeling the pits yesterday afternoon and all night. She didn't want me to catch anything (like living so close together we wouldn't?). She told me to go to bed with Debbie, she would love it.It was late and I was ready for bed. Ready for bed means I am naked. I knocked on Debbie's door and she told me to come in. Her legs were spread apart and she was fucking herself. I told her to continue as my cock started to rise and get hard. Finally she asked me if that was for her and I said yes. K wasn't feeling well and I want to sleep with her tonight. After the fucking we had earlier in the day we were ready to go again.

She rubbed her hands all up and down my body feeling my body hair. Then she cupped my balls. Slowly she squeezed them until it went harder and harder and I stopped her.She pushed me down on the bed and licked the underside of my cock, finger fucking me at the same time.Then she licked her finger and coated my lips. She climbed on top of me and we went 69 for a long while.We both like oral a lot and she loves it when I fuck her asshole with my tongue. Both of us came and she held me very tight. She stroked me until I was hard again. I told to go on all fours.

I fucked her from behind and shot my cum inside her. I stayed like that for a little while touching and kissing her body.

We went to sleep under the blankets,her head on my chest and I played with her nipples. This morning we had sex again, just a quickie,but sex none the less.

She thanked me very much that I slept with her the whole night and didn't go back to K. Debbie told me it makes her feel wanted.

No comments: